Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Cant connect to wifi with LG G2

Default Cant connect to wifi with LG G2

So I just got the LG g2, but I can't get access to the internet, it shows I am connect but not internet? I seem to have had the same problem with my s2, both my pc are able to connect and have internet so im confused.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

What WiFi AP are you using, as well as what security settings (eg. WPA2 Personal with AES+TKIP)

Do you have any other devices connected an working on your WiFi AP?

Lastly, if your phone is connected, what IP address, subnet mask, gateway and DNS IP addresses did it obtain from your WiFi AP?

Thanks but just figured it out, had to turn off wps on the router, have no idea it blocks the phone though.

Where did you get the phone if I may ask? Can't seem to get any details on availability from Vodacom.

Quote Originally Posted by therealhill View Post
    Where did you get the phone if I may ask? Can't seem to get any details on availability from Vodacom.
    Well I live in Germany now so ya was 470 euros which I dont think is too bad for the phone, its a brilliant phone, nearly went for the HTC one but the specs of the LG are just too good for the price, and the HTC one was 500 euros, never thought i'd see me going for an LG but I am totally satisfied, only draw back for me is the storage space, only 16 gigs, you get 32 gig version, but im not paying an extra 100 euros just for another 16 gigs.