Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Since when does Kulula do international holiday's like this?

Default Since when does Kulula do international holiday's like this?

Howzit. So I just got a Kulula email and on there you can book a holiday to Thailand. Details below. Is this a new thing for Kulula? I did not know you can book international holiday's with them? I knew you can book some African flight ... but definately not to Asia. Interesting.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 385
Size:  20.6 KB

Will do some searching tonight and see how the prices compare.
    I don't pay taxes, I pay royalties
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Prices are pps. I'm sure Shaun108 would love to do exotic Thailand with you Ocks

Quite a while now. I believe xrapidx booked & had a bad experience with them...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunSA View Post
    Prices are pps. I'm sure Shaun108 would love to do exotic Thailand with you Ocks
    lol ... nah ... dont wanna go on holiday with a angry penis! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by SYNERGY View Post
    Quite a while now. I believe xrapidx booked & had a bad experience with them...
    Oh ok ... I did not know that. I knew they do local holiday packages. R14 000.00 pp does not seem so bad? Seven nights. Hell ... a holiday in Cape Town could end up costing you that .... if not more
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    lol ... nah ... dont wanna go on holiday with a angry penis! hehe

Oh ok ... I did not know that. I knew they do local holiday packages. R14 000.00 pp does not seem so bad? Seven nights. Hell ... a holiday in Cape Town could end up costing you that .... if not more
    It's "average" last I looked you could get flights to Bangkok for about 7.5k pp if booking in advance. Accommodation there is really cheap so you'd just have to look up how much an internal flight is from Bangkok to Phuket.
    http://www.domaincheap.co.za
    Please signup to Dropbox with my referral! Greatly appreciated!

Those flights are ridiculously cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

Quote Originally Posted by Freaksta View Post
    It's "average" last I looked you could get flights to Bangkok for about 7.5k pp if booking in advance. Accommodation there is really cheap so you'd just have to look up how much an internal flight is from Bangkok to Phuket.
    But that R14 000.00 includes 7 nights accomodation and your return flight?
    Pieter Dirk Uys

I also got that email and did not know that they did international bookings, they must have an international travelling department now.

The price is not bad, for me the problem is that it is not out of Cape Town.

Accommodation prices in Thailand is also very low compared to other countries.

The crap part is the Rand-Baht exchange rate.

When I went in 2000 for the first time I got double the Baht to what I get now.
    Tips for travellers to Thailand: www.thailandtips.co.za

British Airways! It is that time of year when a lot of folks wanna go on vacation, use their bonus and spoil themselves rotten.

I love Thailand especially the thai ladies :P
    Loving technology&gadgets own a Samsung Galaxy S4, Ativ S , Apple iPad4 Cellular 64 GB, i7 ivy bridge - Porting Successful

Quote Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
    British Airways! It is that time of year when a lot of folks wanna go on vacation, use their bonus and spoil themselves rotten.

I love Thailand especially the thai ladies :P
    It's Thai Airways.
    McLAREN MERCEDES
    Twitter Flickr

Grandmaster

Yeah. They have an agreement with Thai Airways for the route. At least we can fly on a 777, not a BA 747 from the 2nd world war. But I doubt there is any true bargain to be had here unless they offer a vitality discount. Last time I checked, the return flight on the Thai site was around 6k return ex JNB, which leaves a lot of money for accommodation and an airport transfer.
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 | i5 3570k | CM V6GT | 16GB RipjawsX 1866 | Asus GTX670 2GB | GB Superb 720 PSU | CM HAF X | Acer G245H

R14,000 for 10 nights http://www.gatewaytours.co.za/travel-packages/thailand/

Flights now are about R7600 return incl all taxes on Qatar (i flew with them to BKK, awesome awesome airline). Flights to phuket using nokair or airasia is about R700 from bkk

-- a big plus flying with thai airways is that its direct

Quote Originally Posted by Rosaudio View Post
    It's Thai Airways.
    Ja....it is indeed. Checked it out last night. They must have some kind of agreement with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bromster View Post
    Yeah. They have an agreement with Thai Airways for the route. At least we can fly on a 777, not a BA 747 from the 2nd world war. But I doubt there is any true bargain to be had here unless they offer a vitality discount. Last time I checked, the return flight on the Thai site was around 6k return ex JNB, which leaves a lot of money for accommodation and an airport transfer.
    Wow....did not realize flights to Thailand was so cheap. Puts some perspective back into the this deal them. Thanks. But then again ... this does include 7 nights....so lets say the accomodation + breakie is R6000.00. I paid about R3800.00 for two nights stay @ a game lodge a while back. God ... we are being ripped a fcking new one in this country or am I being dramatic!?
    Pieter Dirk Uys