Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 239

Thread: Check any outstanding e-toll fees online

  1. #151
    Super Grandmaster jingaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ99 View Post
    The cap only applies if you have a traitortag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Chief View Post
    Douchetag.
    What?!!! You guys are kidding, right?

  2. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    What?!!! You guys are kidding, right?
    About?

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Chief View Post
    Koeks works at SANRAL, monitoring revenue streams?
    Haha, no. But could do their online services better...

    Not sure on authenticity but shocking

  4. #154
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    64,833
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Site seems to be broken. Says "The Licence Plate does not match with the entered Country and Region" for 3 vehicles registered in Gauteng who I know for a fact have gone under gantries...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    Site seems to be broken. Says "The Licence Plate does not match with the entered Country and Region" for 3 vehicles registered in Gauteng who I know for a fact have gone under gantries...
    Perhaps some gantries are offline and will dequeue their buffers when they go online ...

  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    Site seems to be broken. Says "The Licence Plate does not match with the entered Country and Region" for 3 vehicles registered in Gauteng who I know for a fact have gone under gantries...
    You using no spaces?

    Even if no transactions recorded it should work. It's not a transaction buffer issue.

  7. #157
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    64,833
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    You using no spaces?

    Even if no transactions recorded it should work. It's not a transaction buffer issue.
    Yes, I tried no spaces. Am I supposed to add spaces?
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

  8. #158
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Doringkloof (Centurion)
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Tried making 0.01 EFT payment to SANRAL with my number plate as a reference (Prepay them 0.01 cents a day)

    Got the following error

    Reference Invalid for : Capture Your Sanral Identification Card Number As A Reference. In Need Contact The Sanral Call Centre.

    So how are you supposed to pay as a non registered user ?
    No Signature for the moment

  9. #159
    Super Grandmaster jingaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ99 View Post
    The cap only applies if you have a traitortag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Chief View Post
    Douchetag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    About?
    Kidding about the cap. Non e-tag users still qualify for discounts as long as registered within the grace period.

  10. #160
    Super Grandmaster jingaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moklet View Post
    Tried making 0.01 EFT payment to SANRAL with my number plate as a reference (Prepay them 0.01 cents a day)

    Got the following error

    Reference Invalid for : Capture Your Sanral Identification Card Number As A Reference. In Need Contact The Sanral Call Centre.

    So how are you supposed to pay as a non registered user ?
    You cannot pay as a non registered user. More bad news - EFT is not an accepted method of payment.

    http://www.sanral.co.za/e-toll/index...077~~ENG~~~~~~

  11. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jingaling View Post
    Kidding about the cap. Non e-tag users still qualify for discounts as long as registered within the grace period.
    Cap is only for registered dompas users.

  12. #162
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    64,833
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    Yes, I tried no spaces. Am I supposed to add spaces?
    Tried both methods - nothing. And why do they hide the bloody page?! This bullschit of theirs is punitive. Their duty is to motorists - we're not their voluntary clients - they are our mandated service provider. There should be no room for punitive measures against non-e-tagged users. There is a vast difference between encouraging and penalising, and they are well aware of the differences. This intentional, and continued penalisation of non-tagged users should not be tolerated. It shouldn't be allowed to begin with...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

  13. #163
    Super Grandmaster jingaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Cap is only for registered dompas users.
    Are you implying you're not going to pay? Who would want to mess with their credit status by getting greylisted?

  14. #164
    Super Grandmaster jingaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gauteng
    Posts
    8,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    Tried both methods - nothing. And why do they hide the bloody page?! This bullschit of theirs is punitive. Their duty is to motorists - we're not their voluntary clients - they are our mandated service provider. There should be no room for punitive measures against non-e-tagged users. There is a vast difference between encouraging and penalising, and they are well aware of the differences. This intentional, and continued penalisation of non-tagged users should not be tolerated. It shouldn't be allowed to begin with...
    +3 million non-tagged users

  15. #165
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Doringkloof (Centurion)
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Just added to scamral's cost by phoning 0800726725 which is a toll free number from a land line. (But they are having to pay for it)
    No Signature for the moment

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. e-Toll Fees - Beeld
    By House in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 01:58 PM
  2. Outstanding car license penalty fees
    By deni-do in forum Motoring and Transportation: Cars, Bikes and Planes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-06-2013, 03:09 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:03 AM
  4. Like it or not, you will pay toll fees
    By Garyvdh in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Gauteng Toll Fees - What can we do?
    By Bizkit87 in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 17-08-2011, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •