Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 year old raped and murdered in Brakpan

Blog Entries

Default 4 year old raped and murdered in Brakpan

JOHANNESBURG – Police have confirmed that a four-year-old girl has been found raped and murdered in Brakpan.

A group of volunteers helped the police to search for Jasmine Pretorius shortly after she was reported missing on Saturday.

The girl's uncle has been arrested.

Within 24 hours, the team that was searching for Jasmine found her raped and murdered under her own bed.

Missing Children SA’s Nicky Rheeder says a family member reported the girl missing on Saturday.

“We got a couple of volunteers together and the police did their investigation and we assisted with the search.”

The police’s Tsekiso Mofokeng says the child was found dead in her grandmother and uncle’s house.

“The missing case was converted to a kidnapping, but after the uncle was interviewed, the matter was converted to a murder case.”

The uncle will appear in court on Monday.
    http://ewn.co.za/2013/12/29/Girl-raped-and-murdered

Blog Entries

Name:  1527096_10151798190357031_813419434_n.jpg
Views: 3427
Size:  48.6 KB

Not commenting what I want to say as I will be banned!

Sick and sad!

I came across this story on Facebook.

The 'uncle' is 23-years old. Apparently, he carried her body all over in an attempt to hide her, even going as far as folding her up and stuffing her in a washing machine, with the effect that her body couldn't even straighten out.
    "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants"-Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Not commenting what I want to say as I will be banned!

Sick and sad!
    If you read the article you'll realize that your obvious comment isn't applicable here.
    i nrrf iy

Blog Entries

Default Xingwana outraged at child rape case

JOHANNESBURG – Children's Minister Lulu Xingwana says she is shocked by the rape and murder of a 4-year-old Brakpan girl.

It is alleged Jasmine Pretorius was attacked by her uncle who has been arrested.

Lulu Xingwana is outraged as a close family member has allegedly raped and murdered four-year-old Jasmine Pretorius.

Her spokesperson Motalatale Modiba says the minister is calling on community members to be more vigilant about who they leave their children with.

“Parents and South Africans at large have to show the spirit of Ubuntu to make sure that as a community we play an active role in looking after our children and children within the neighbourhood.”

Jasmine was found under her own bed, raped and killed.

She was reported missing yesterday. Police believe more arrests could follow.

The Medical Research Council has found South Africa still has one of the highest incidents of rape in the world.

http://ewn.co.za/2013/12/29/Xingwana...hild-rape-case

Blog Entries

Death penalty and time travel - we need it.

Poor girl
    Financial Advisor with Old Mutual.
    PM a Brother for Financial Wealth, Funeral and Life Cover.

Super Grandmaster

Msp

Quote Originally Posted by abzo View Post
    If you read the article you'll realize that your obvious comment isn't applicable here.
    Not sure what you are getting at as I read the article and took note what transpired as per the articles. So the "obvious comment" must be as usual just the normal image in your fictitious mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Shake&Bake View Post
    Death penalty and time travel - we need it.

Poor girl
    You wont need the death penalty as with time travel the moron would not have existed any more!

This is a genuine sickness that exists in our society.

I wonder if there are any other parts of the world that this kind of thing happens with this level of frequency...

Super Grandmaster Compton_effect's Avatar
    Outer arm - Milky Way/Sagittarius Cluster

Oof. Not to be too nasty, but I hope his cell-mates are told what he did.

Officials Investigating After 10-Year-Old's Killer Gets Prison Tattoo On Forehead: 'Katie's Revenge'

(TERRE HAUTE, Ind.) -- Prison inmates convicted of killing children typically have a rough road to hoe in the penitentiary, the underworld of convict society not looking kindly on such criminals.

But the killer of 10-year-old Katie Collman now has a particular marking that stands out amongst his peers: a tattoo across his forehead that reads "Katie's Revenge."

A photo showing the crude, homemade marking on the head of Anthony Stockelman surfaced on the Internet this week. Officials at the Wabash Valley Correctional Facility, where Stockelman is serving life without parole for molesting and strangling the southern Indiana child, confirmed they are investigating how the tattoo was applied.

Collman's father, John Neace, learned of the tattoo after friends from Georgia called him on Tuesday. They had set alerts for the name 'Stockelman' on their Google search engine, he said.

"I think it's a statement being made, by, in my guess, the inmates," Neace told WAVE 3 Investigator James Zambroski during an interview in Crothersville, Ind., where Katie was murdered.

Stockelman was arrested for the killing after his DNA was found on a cigarette near where Katie's body was found in a creek about 10 miles from Crothersville. Later investigation revealed his DNA on her body as well. He pled guilty in order to avoid a death sentence.

Prison officials are investigating whether other inmates forcibly applied the crude lettering to Stockelman's forehead. Internet reports state, and Neace confirmed, that one of Katie's cousins is serving a sentence at Wabash. His name is different than Katie's, a fact that apparently caused officials to miss the relationship between Katie and the inmate.

Neace said he'd not heard of any connection between his cousin and the tattoo; corrections officials would only say a investigation is continuing.

"I've never seen anything like it before; I've never even heard of anything like it," Neace said of the tattoo.

Even if Stockelman was attacked and had the tattoo forcibly applied, there is little sympathy for him in Katie's hometown of Crothersville.

"Some of the early interviews that they had with him when he was in prison, when he first got there, was that it was kind of like a vacation to him, wasn't bad at all," said Terry Gray, a family friend.

"I'd say he probably had a change of heart about that now," he said.

The tattoo, Gray said, is some kind of prison message. "I think that would be in this order, I think it was meant to be weird justice," he said.

And perhaps a sign of days ahead for Stockelman.

"I figure that probably Mr. Stockelman was given the choice of a tattoo or facing the same fate as Katie did," he said.

In the end, a prison sense of irony.

"I think it's just kind of Katie's revenge."

Jackson County Prosecutor Steve Pierson speculated that it had to be a guard who took and smuggled the picture out of the prison, since inmates are prohibited from having cameras.
    Name:  katiesrevenge.jpg
Views: 3404
Size:  44.2 KB
    Ethics, morals, scruples and a sense of rhythm. I have none of them, and only miss one.

Death penalty

It's impossible to accurately convey my revulsion.

/hugs own 4 year old tightly /
    -------------------------
    MyBB LFC Supporters Club
    Diablo 3 - GDruid#1919
    MyBB Member BattleTag and Clan Officer List

Quote Originally Posted by Compton_effect View Post
    Oof. Not to be too nasty, but I hope his cell-mates are told what he did.

Officials Investigating After 10-Year-Old's Killer Gets Prison Tattoo On Forehead: 'Katie's Revenge'

Name:  katiesrevenge.jpg
Views: 3404
Size:  44.2 KB
    I laughed, I really enjoy these revenge issues! Do not really know why!

She was obviously dressed provocatively and looking for it...

Please give me 7 days with this piece of schite in a cell and I'll do things to him that will make the taliban squirm, please! Medieval torture would seem like heaven to this piece of crap.
    Last edited by ponder; 29-12-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast