Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869 7071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1223

Thread: MDMA [does Connection Management & USSD & Monitors Signal Strength - Windows]

Maybe a silly question :/

But does MDMA need to be compatible with the modem used? I got a R201 and K3772 (I think) and lent my 'open' modem to my brother - thinking I could get one of the modems to work with my 8ta card.

However the software itself says 'SIM not recognised' and MDMA doesn't pick up anything (not responding or just says detecting)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    But does MDMA need to be compatible with the modem used? I got a R201 and K3772 (I think
    It shouldn't be problem with R201 (assuming unloading Vodafone software from memory), it is typical Huawei device.

Not sure with K3772, it is Icera chipset, never tried.

Hi sorry if this has been answered before. But I need urgent help and don't really have time to go through all the posts. And I have never had any luck with the search function. So not even going to try.

Please help me to get MDMA working on my laptop before 17h00.

I have a E220 modem and using Vodacom 3G prepaid sim.

I also used the Vodafone Mobile Connect software successfully until late last year when the rugby season ended. Since then I did not need a mobile connection anymore as the rugby season was over and I also got an iPad.

Today the rugby starts at Loftus again and I just did a quick test to see if everything is still working. Now my modem does not want to connect.

On the VMC software it keeps giving a "Mobile Connection not possible" error with a RAS Error 628.

So I quickly downloaded MDMA as I remember it working quite well years ago when I first got the modem.

MDMA detects the modem and shows Vodacom 3G and a green signal bar. But when I connect it also gives me a 628 error that says the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed.

Please help!
    I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

Okay. I kept playing around now and fully uninstalled the VMC software.

Now MDMA does not even connect my modem. When I plug it in to a USB port Windows installs the new device driver and says my device is ready for use. I also get the blue flashing light on the modem.

But then when I open MDMA it remains stuck at Detecting Mobile Data Device in the status bar below.

Eish! What now?
    I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

To you first post. If you used special APN for the event streaming, you need to change to the current one. Or use APN = internet

Now your problem is escalated. Open Vodafone software, go to the options menu and select two options:
    - do not load at startup
    - unload from system tray on exit.

Exit, then try mdma.

Sorry for off but does e372 suport MDMA? Or does MDMA suport e372? I can't find..... Tnx very much. )

Hi I have the 8ta 10+10 GIG promo but using a vodafone modem to connect. I'm using MDMA and was wondering how you check your data balance from the MDMA program?

Normally *188#, but response comes with SMS, not USSD. MDMA just give you notification about SMS, but reading SMS is not implemented yet.
    It is why visiting onnet.8ta.com is better option when using MDMA.

Does anyone know if the site for MDMA is down? I've been unable to download the zip file. If someone can mail it please let me know.
    Last edited by Brolloks; 12-11-2012 at 05:55 PM.

It seems that nerve.org.za is dead so it is not possible to download any of the MDMA information or the actual program.

Bummer...I know I have an old version somewhere, but not sure where. Would anybody care to email the last release to me?
    Last edited by Brolloks; 13-11-2012 at 11:57 AM.

PM me your email Brolloks and I'll send you the two versions I have
    -------- e-tolling is a new tax, with added VAT! Don't support corruption, don't get an e-tag! and don't pay! -------

Nerve.org.za is currently down. I'm in the process of moving to a local hosting provider: Apolix.

Default 4G/LTE

So just wanted to find out if @ginggs will be working on a new MDMA for LTE/4G modems:-

Huawei K5005
    ZTE K5006-Z
    Huawei E398
    Alcatel L100V

http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/ma...pporteddevices

Perhaps only once all operators enable LTE?
    Keith and the Girl - the BEST podcast on the net!

Default MDMA [does Connection Management & USSD Commands & Monitors Signal Strength]

Will very much depend on if the devices find their way into his grubby paws (hint, hint)

62.15% of South Africans voted in favour of the Nkandla compound and e-tolls.

We choose the thieves and the liars who will govern
    As they don their disguises and prey on the prizes we bought them
    And we'll say that we didn't know
    We'll be know as the wicked, the lazy, the crazy, the people that choose to be blind

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869 7071727379 ... LastLast