Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chiliboy: Dump the quota system

"I think the quota system has hindered the transformation process"
    How much is the quota, I hardly ever see 4 black players starting for the Springboks. If there's no transformation without rules enforcing it how worse will the situation get when those rules are taken away?

Super Grandmaster DigitalSoldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    How much is the quota, I hardly ever see 4 black players starting for the Springboks. If there's no transformation without rules enforcing it how worse will the situation get when those rules are taken away?
    Do you watch rugby ? theres been matches this year with more black than white players.

Its been said before politics and sport DONT mix

Why are we not seeing any white players in soccer games anymore?

Or are they excluded from the transformation process?

Default Gloom and doom

We may just see SA sporting players based on merit - what is this world coming to.

Grandmaster

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Why are we not seeing any white players in soccer games anymore?

Or are they excluded from the transformation process?
    They are excluded *by* the transformation process.

My R 0.02
    :: Cannot brain, I have the dumbs.

Transformation has never been touted as anything but the assisted advancement of "previously disadvantaged" (read non-white) players. In soccer it was not and is not neccessary!

If you would like to motivate for assisted advancement of previously advantaged players in soccer, go ahead. I think it's a different thread though.

How do you come to the conclusion that there is no transformation? Ever watched a rugby match before?

Talking Lol Raoul

Who's your Chiliboy?

Exclamation lol

Quote Originally Posted by Omac View Post
    Transformation has never been touted as anything but the assisted advancement of "previously disadvantaged" (read non-white) players. In soccer it was not and is not neccessary!

If you would like to motivate for assisted advancement of previously advantaged players in soccer, go ahead. I think it's a different thread though.
    currently disadvantaged vs previously disadvantaged... but let's not go there... (that was a stupid joke)
    actually previously disadvantaged go to further disadvantaged with quota systems. Those that shine are looked upon as charity cases.

now Stofile is annoyed white played Chiliboy as captain because this, that etc...what a loser. They just moan moan moan cos they hate White.

Grandmaster

i think they can transform as much as they like, but not at national level...

...no matter how much pride i have for the boks, if they continue to play k@k, my support wil go the same route as their game
    Me fail English? That's unpossible.

you have to know the 5 "D"s of dodgeball;..dodge;.duck..dip;..dive and dodge

Quote Originally Posted by derekc View Post
    now Stofile is annoyed white played Chiliboy as captain because this, that etc...what a loser. They just moan moan moan cos they hate White.
    Ambiguous And hate is a strong word.

I haven't read any comments from Stofile re this issue, but it does not suprise me that he would be upset. I think Jake had a brain fart.

Chilli did not deserve to be named Captain of a team wearing Springbok kit. Then to announce that at half time the captaincy would be given to Gary Botha, smacks of tokenism. Jakes only defence can be that it was not a test match!

I think there was a lot of one upmanship at the Bulls and his detractors, by Jake, after Wednesdays vote of confidence. If I'm right, Jake had better not continue to use the Springboks to send personal messages. It will explode in his face.

i wish he'd mention who exactly hes referring to that hindered the team? that would be entertaining
    ...IMHO.

Wrong!

Super Grandmaster

You mean it isn't entertaining enough? It's a tragic comedy.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast