Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daddy's Big wee-wee

Default Daddy's Big wee-wee

I have a 3 year old, whom of which made an observation of which i would like to bring up here. He and I were bathing the other day (i must point here that i rather shower lol).
    Anyway - he said to me whilst we were in the bath 'daddys big wee-wee' , which knida got me thinking.

How does he and why did he associate my sperm injector with a size. Why hasnt he pointed out sizes of other parts of the body. Why did he mention the word big? Why did he mention anything about size? Any child phschologists around who can explain this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devill View Post
    Suck it boodles ..!.
    Quote Originally Posted by alf101 View Post
    As someone once said:
    Suck it boodles ..!.

he compared it to his own. take it as a comparison and not as flattery.
    Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad name. -- Henry Kissinger

Super Grandmaster

He's just buttering you up to get the new Nintendo console.

Also keeping in mind that it's the only other love-missile that he has seen in his life....his mom most probably told him to use the word 'big', she wants you in a happy mood before the weekend shopping...

LOL @ all of you!
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron
    Vernon Koekemoer sal jou doodmaak, stadig en aaklig

Super Grandmaster

Just take it as a compliment.
    and hope mommy says it too....

/spank spank
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

LOL

He can see everybody else's big arms ,ears ,legs ,feet and toes but not that little big thing, and he does not know how big it could get, so thats big for him.

Talking What he meant was...

What he meant was...
    BIG N UGLY WEE WEE!
    Remember - to kiddies the concept of big is often learned from fairy tales - you know - ogres and trolls

Jump now while you can and put him off country music for life... plat your pubes and call it Willie Nelson!

Roflol!! :d

LOL
    My niece was in Woolworths with her dad. While waiting in the queue, she proudly announced, to the 20 or so other people there, "My daddy has a big, fat willy." How she drew her comparison is anyone's guess ......
    You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masticore View Post
    LOL
    My niece was in Woolworths with her dad. While waiting in the queue, she proudly announced, to the 20 or so other people there, "My daddy has a big, fat willy." How she drew her comparison is anyone's guess ......
    LOL

ROFL

hehehee

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Onepostwonder View Post
    Jump now while you can and put him off country music for life... plat your pubes and call it Willie Nelson!
    as an aside, i have successfully convinced my kid that rap music (which he hears on the radio occasionalyl) is called "country music". when he hears eminem he knows that he is a good country music singer.

what I am doing may sound malicious, but one of these days his friends will tell him exactly how much country music sucks, and that it is utter cr@p...and then..mwahahahahaha, my plan wouldve worked. he would be off rap music for life.

p.s. if you like rap, thats great by me. but i dont.

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    as an aside, i have successfully convinced my kid that rap music (which he hears on the radio occasionalyl) is called "country music". when he hears eminem he knows that he is a good country music singer.
    On a further side note , rap is the only word with a silent "c". But if you pronounce the "c" it will still make sense, e.g. He sings crap music. He is a crapper, etc.

Thumbs up Down the crapper

Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post
    On a further side note , rap is the only word with a silent "c". But if you pronounce the "c" it will still make sense, e.g. He sings crap music. He is a crapper, etc.
    OMG. Nice one Nod!

Like the opposite of Knight where you can distinctly hear the "K".

Haha. Now I know what to call that bloody awful noise.
    It is the only music I detest in this world. My daughter can play all the latest stuff, but just dont play me Crap Music sung by the American Crappers.

Cheers Ya'all.
    You can take Telkom out of the Post Office but you can't take the Post Office out of Telkom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bekdik View Post
    Expecting a corporate to do something out of a spirit of goodwill is about as efective as expecting to win a lottery without purchasing a ticket. It ain't gonna happen!

Oh yeah - good to feel that kindred feeling in here...
    crapper
    Talking about pee pee - is that silent "p" as in "bath"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast