Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ***** Death - six hours of eternity on the cross

Quote Originally Posted by halicon View Post
    i imagine you feel the same about saw I and II ?
    I don't have the morbid fascination with suffering that many do. However I don't feel the same way about the Saw movies as I do about The Passion because no one is selling The Saw movies as fact. Theres no message or agenda behind the Saw movies other than catering to mankinds obssesion with pain and suffering.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

Grandmaster

well here goes:

Jebus was on the cross high on the top of the hill and was in the process of dying. Having been beaten and stabbed and having had really nasty things said to him. Peter and Jebus's other pals were standing at the foot of the high hill in a state becuase of what Jes us was being made to endure, when all of a sudden Je sus shouts as loud as he can..."PETER!!!"

Peter doesnt think for a second and starts running up the hill towards his master....The Romans see this and being in a crule mood decide that they will teach Peter a lesson....As Peter advances up the hill he is beaten by every Roman he passes. He tries to disregard the beatnig but only makes it half way up the hill before he falls to teh ground and is sent rolling back down the hill....

Peter, dissappoited in himself, was standing aroud wondering what he was goign to do when ***** called out again, this time his voice was slightly softer and less filled with life. Again Peter set off back up teh steep and high hill....again being beaten by every Roman. Eventhough he was more determined this time, he only got three quaters up the hill before he was sent tumbling back down.

Jes us then called to Peter again, this time his voice was barely audible. Peter, fearing that Jes us would die any second, decided that he WOULD make it to his lord this time. He ran up the hill, again being beaten by every roman he passed. Peter baerly felt the blows until he got to the top. Bleeding profusely, Peter fell to his knees and said to Je sus, "I'm here my Lord, what is it you want?" In reply, in a faint voice, spoken with his last living breath, Je sus said..."Peter?...Peter?.... I can see your house from here....."
    I never finish anyth

Quote Originally Posted by Natas View Post
    well here goes:

Jebus was on the cross high on the top of the hill and was in the process of dying. Having been beaten and stabbed and having had really nasty things said to him. Peter and Jebus's other pals were standing at the foot of the high hill in a state becuase of what Jes us was being made to endure, when all of a sudden Je sus shouts as loud as he can..."PETER!!!"

Peter doesnt think for a second and starts running up the hill towards his master....The Romans see this and being in a crule mood decide that they will teach Peter a lesson....As Peter advances up the hill he is beaten by every Roman he passes. He tries to disregard the beatnig but only makes it half way up the hill before he falls to teh ground and is sent rolling back down the hill....

Peter, dissappoited in himself, was standing aroud wondering what he was goign to do when ***** called out again, this time his voice was slightly softer and less filled with life. Again Peter set off back up teh steep and high hill....again being beaten by every Roman. Eventhough he was more determined this time, he only got three quaters up the hill before he was sent tumbling back down.

Jes us then called to Peter again, this time his voice was barely audible. Peter, fearing that Jes us would die any second, decided that he WOULD make it to his lord this time. He ran up the hill, again being beaten by every roman he passed. Peter baerly felt the blows until he got to the top. Bleeding profusely, Peter fell to his knees and said to Je sus, "I'm here my Lord, what is it you want?" In reply, in a faint voice, spoken with his last living breath, Je sus said..."Peter?...Peter?.... I can see your house from here....."
    (sorry but that is funny )
    "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."
    Bob Dylan

Banned
    Blog Entries

"THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST"... mmm... very interesting reflection on the crucifiction of christ.

A pastor commented that in some way it did not reflect the actaul suffering of christ. Mel Gibson could not make everything clear to the viewer...

well here goes:

Oldy but still a goody.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

Banned
    Blog Entries

well here goes:

Yes and I can see yours ... next to that of the rich man in the lake of fire...

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by douwdouw View Post
    Yes and I can see yours ... next to that of the rich man in the lake of fire...
    Are you trying to tell me that god doesnt have a sense of humour....I GUARANTEE god is laughing at that joke.....
    I never finish anyth

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    Oldy but still a goody.
    It could not have been Peter in any case, he fled... use JOHN... he stuck around all the time... but like i said i see your houses too, next too that of the rich man's...

Banned
    Blog Entries

Are you trying to tell me that god doesnt have a sense of humour....I GUARANTEE god is laughing at that joke.....
    Yes god is certainly laughing... but at your foolishness, making a joke about his son's death...

Have you lost a family member yet...especially a son...you have no idea what you have done , there is no humour in it i promise you...

It could not have been Peter in any case, he fled... use JOHN... he stuck around all the time... but like i said i see your houses too, next too that of the rich man's...
    douwdouw you really need to relax dude, maybe natas house is the rich mans house lucky bugger
    "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."
    Bob Dylan

Grandmaster

Yes god is certainly laughing... but at your foolishness, making a joke about his son's death...

Have you lost a family member yet...especially a son...you have no idea what you have done , there is no humour in it i promise you...
    Chillax dude!?!?!? Sorry I offended you!! BUT...if god is in omnipotent all-powerful being who has exiseted for all eternity, then the death of his son wouldn't trouble him in the slightest, especially if all it meant was that his son would be rejoining him in the Holy Kingdom.

If God exists then surely he would not be offended by a simple joke. He would look into my heart and see whetehr or not I am a good person. Or is the god you worship a ruthless and vengeful god, who at the slightest utterance of a word against him will send you to the depths of hell for all eternity? If thats who you worship then you can have him all to yourself.

I joke about unfortuante thigns that happen in my life. Its one of the ways to make sense of things. If you dont laugh..you go mad.......I dont believe in god...but I like to think that if he exists, then he and I can have a laugh together sometime!?!!?
    I never finish anyth

Super Grandmaster

then the death of his son wouldn't trouble him in the slightest
    If Jesus was an immortal god, then he did not actually die anyway. You can't pray to him if he's dead.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by noxibox View Post
    If Jesus was an immortal god, then he did not actually die anyway. You can't pray to him if he's dead.
    There you go...my point exactly..so if J35u5 didnt even die on the cross then why can't we make jokes about it!?!??!?!
    I never finish anyth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    I don't have the morbid fascination with suffering that many do. However I don't feel the same way about the Saw movies as I do about The Passion because no one is selling The Saw movies as fact. Theres no message or agenda behind the Saw movies other than catering to mankinds obssesion with pain and suffering.
    well i think the passion wasn't sold as fact but followed the account accurately according to the bible whether it was fact or not.

well i guess you will be disappointed to know saw III is coming out.

personally i cant wait - great films too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ajax View Post
    Have you guys seen the Saw movies? There's a 3rd one out now. And Hostel?
    How does the violence in those compare to the Passion of the Christ?
    well the violence depicted in passion was more a less what happened to people being crucified by romans regardless of whom they were.

in my oppinion what makes the saw movies great is the psychological aspect of them and an almost great depection of how desperate humans can be in a desperate situation.

I do have an inkling that saw III might be crap.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast