Are you really a gamer if:
1) You think the XBox 360 is actually comparable to the PS2 and you never knew that the XBox 1 even existed! You think that MS is a new player to the gaming world.
2) Graphics is all that matters to you. Gameplay second.
3) You've never played or heard of: King's Quest, Heroes Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest, Jones in the Fast Lane or Colonel's Bequest (Sierra Classics).
4) You don't know what (or haven't played) Pac-man, Space Invaders, Pong or Tetris.
5) You played DOOM 3 or Quake 4 without playing DOOM I or II or Quake I to III.
6) You've never played on a ATARI/NES/MASTER SYSTEM/SNES/GENESIS/PS1 - you don't know what any of them are.
7) You think Tekken is the first fighting game and best fighting series ever.
8) You've never played Street Fighter of Mortal Kombat.
9) You've never played a strategy game older than Warcraft 3.
10) You've never played a Super Mario Bros. or Sonic The Hedgehog game.
11) Counter-Strike is the first and only FPS you've ever played.
12) Windows XP and the Playstation 2 is only gaming platforms you've ever played games on.
13) You think the PS2 is more powerful than the original XBox.
Unfortunately, I think a generation of gamers is being raised without appreciation of it's history and where it's come from. They take gaming for granted and want the latest and greatest with no appreciation for older games.