I'm almost done with this XBLA title and I've had a lot of fun with it. It's a puzzle game which lets you take control of a marble, your goal: reach the end of the level. It starts off really really easy, but then progress to mind-boggling hard. The game is split up into Beginner, Intermediate and Advance, each with 20 levels (a total of 60 levels to complete).

It's very similar to 'Ballance', an older game that played similar to this game. Some of you may be happy to know that's it's not an old/rehashed title, it's new and exclusive to the XBox 360. It costs 800 MS Points to buy and is well worth the purchase (if you are into these type of games). Although, you might want to download the demo and try it out, before you buy. The demo only gives you a sample though of whats available in the game.

As I said before, I have finished Beginner and Intermediate (all under par time)
and only have 2 more levels to do on Advanced. Advanced is challenging, especially when you are trying to beat the stages under par time (for those extra achievements).