Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Authentication?

Angry Authentication?

What on earth is going on with iBurst. On the last 4 occassions I've disconnected their authentication server has been down. Twice today. :/

Well at least they now have a msg about it on their helpline, which saves you paying through your nose for that call waiting for an operator to tell you the same thing.

Oh and on a totally seperate note. I'm posting from my cellphone connection and the browsing is somewhat faster than iBurst has been the last few days :/
    Last edited by Jhbgirl; 12-03-2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Additional info

Loosing custoners at quiet a rate and network is starting to get unstable.... What next?
    ... Get ADSL from WebAfrica ....

Laptop: Dell M1730 T9300 4Gb 2x500Gb HD Nvidia 8700 in SLI
    Desktop: Q9450 4Gb 4x750Gb HD Nvidia 9800 GTX

Super Grandmaster

You only joined two or three days ago and international has already been down.. This doesn't usually happen that often, hasn't for a month or two before you came along

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

hehehe....now I can join the rant crowd...knew this was gonna happen...but I can't get adsl

Super Grandmaster

Well it doesn't sound like its working out bad for you (besides this) a good iBurst connection like yours isn't bad at all.