Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Major subtitle stuff up on Egoli!

Talking Major subtitle stuff up on Egoli!

Cant you write what is says please. My boss pulls faces when Im on YouTube instead of "working", the nerve!
    I'm not crazy......I'm just misunderstood

ROFL... Nopers, you need to see it. Soz.

bwa ha. Looks like someone did that on purpose.
    " Has my reputation preceded me? or was I toooooo... quick for it? " -Z.Braniggen

Grandmaster

The text was out of place, "Here's our fearless hero" was actually said last night by Des when Kryno walked in the door at the photo exhibition.

[I think it is sad that I actually know this...in the words of Shania Twain: MAN I FEEL LIKE WOMAN!]

Quote Originally Posted by Goobie View Post
    The text was out of place, "Here's our fearless hero" was actually said last night by Des when Kryno walked in the door at the photo exhibition.

[I think it is sad that I actually know this...in the words of Shania Twain: MAN I FEEL LIKE WOMAN!]
    Time for a chromosome check

"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right