Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy Dr Martins?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    Dude. They're the original black leather bovver boot. Cats and bronx and all those owe there success to Docs. (I see Grasshopper even have a version now ).

Actually they're for my fiancee. Doc's are always hot on chicks .
    If you say so man....

I just couldn't get with it - and you guys and gals shouldn't get me wrong here, but the majority of people that I saw wearing it were white guys with pasty legs and that was a laugh!

Perhaps then bring it back into "style".....

As for "hot on chicks" you may reveal these results in the photo section for viewing and judging by your fellow forumites. hehe
    Financial Advisor with Old Mutual.
    PM a Brother for Financial Wealth, Funeral and Life Cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Leitmotif View Post
    Now, on a tangent: anyone know where I can get a pair of Wehrmachts? Gaby's can't get them in my size anymore. Want to look around and see what I can find.
    Looked at Metro in Menlyn Retail Park ?
    “He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

I bought a pair of black 10-ups 3 weeks ago. Love them boots, just love 'em.

I have a pair of cherry Dr. M which are 16 years old and still going strong.

Retailer: Gaby's (in menlyn or in Pretoria central)

- twiga

I also have a pair of docs that i bought 13 years ago... and still going strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devill View Post
    Suck it boodles ..!.
    Quote Originally Posted by alf101 View Post
    As someone once said:
    Suck it boodles ..!.

I got mine in Rustenburg last month- underground shoes-also have seen some in Kolonnade Centre- small shoe store next to the Jeep store on the top level.They also have Wehrmacht's.
    BLAST FROM THE PAST

Gaby's used to be accross from the State Theatre (Pta)- they always had Docs;

So whats with the retro-oldschool here; nonetheless docs remain cool!
    just nutting at the moment... nutting!

There is also a shop in The Mall @ Reds in Centurion that sell Dr. Martin's.
    Golden Lions Rugby Union - 125 years of passion

The new shoes are made in China though. Doubt it will be the sam equality as in the good 'ol days

Captain Faptastic

Off to buy a pair!!!
    I think old people should be killed at birth

I know this is an old thread, but I need to add my comments. Could not find any shoes in Cape Town, and did an online order at:
    www.dmusastore.com

Here follows my writing to DrMartins:
    I do not have a question, just praise! I am from South Africa (Cape Town) and can find no DrMartens stockists in my country.

I have major feet problems and can only wear your shoes. This has been so for the last 25 years!

On May 30th 2012 I placed an order and I am today (12 Jun 2012) wearing the shoes to work. (I received the shoes on the 11th of June 2012, a mere 10 days after ordering!)

Thank you so much for making this International Store available for people like me.

Kind Regards
    Aubrey Kloppers
    Bible Society of South Africa

thanks ...the one nick bought is probably damaged and broken by now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

If I can throw in my 10c here. The reason I ordered online is my DKW (DansKerkWerk) shoes (DM's) of 8 years is starting to go, that is right 8years of daily abuse! I ride Motorbike in Cape Town all year round, so they get wet, dry, damp, scuffed and 8 years later I need to replace them...

I still have my 18hole 25year DM's (bowwer-boets) and they are still in nick (excuse the pun) condition!

Quote Originally Posted by aubreyk View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I need to add my comments. Could not find any shoes in Cape Town, and did an online order at:
    www.dmusastore.com

Here follows my writing to DrMartins:
    I do not have a question, just praise! I am from South Africa (Cape Town) and can find no DrMartens stockists in my country.

I have major feet problems and can only wear your shoes. This has been so for the last 25 years!

On May 30th 2012 I placed an order and I am today (12 Jun 2012) wearing the shoes to work. (I received the shoes on the 11th of June 2012, a mere 10 days after ordering!)

Thank you so much for making this International Store available for people like me.

Kind Regards
    Aubrey Kloppers
    Bible Society of South Africa
    Thanks for this, I have been looking around to get myself a pair of these shoes, soooo tired of replacing my shoes on a regular basis. I used to wear Docs everywhere and everyday and they lasted me a LOOONNNGGGGG time. Now I will be able to order myself a pair again as they are, if still made the same very very comfortable!
    IT Support Cape Town - We do our best to make sure that your computer problems don’t interfere with your business too much!

Grunge making a comeback - I'm really that old *sigh*

M+OMF Why do you want this . . . I was like 5 years old when I last had my DOCS . . .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast