Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: IPOD help

Post IPOD help

This is a stupid question i know, but how do i get album artwork on my ipod????
    It is better to be silent and considered a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bravestar View Post
    This is a stupid question i know, but how do i get album artwork on my ipod????
    Very stupid question - can't wait for an answer!

You need make sure the song has the artwork. The easiest way to load it is to drag and drop the images that you dont have into the album art window. I get them from Walmart.com and Amazon - Walmart has better quality images though.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

Can't you help me??
    It is better to be silent and considered a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

ok, but i've got 10000 songs, must i drag and drop the artwork onto every song?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravestar View Post
    ok, but i've got 10000 songs, must i drag and drop the artwork onto every song?
    Try something like http://www.yvg.com/itunesartimporter.shtml or http://www.ipodsoft.com/site/pmwiki.php?n=iart.Homepage or any of the other freeware/shareware/commericial solutions available.

EDIT - if you have an iTunes Store account then iTunes will do it for you if you ask. Tricky part is getting the iTunes Store account
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

toemaar, het dit uitsorteer

Windows Media Player 10 & 11 can also retrieve album art and automatically put it in the right folder and everything as well.
    Customer service is our credo: http://www.wootware.co.za

I use an app called iTunes Art Importer. Google for it...

The auther also released an Itunes Art Importer BE (Better Edition) but it's no longer available. IF you PM me I will send it to you