Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: How long to get a second sim?

Default How long to get a second sim?

How long does it take to get a second sim activated for data ?

Hi
    Are you taking out a new contract or referring to a Dual Sim on your existing package?
    Regards
    DD
    “Rather be successful than victorious because in victory it means there was defeat &suffering,but in success it means failure was prevented &obstacles overcome”

Just got a datacard from a friend.. so i need a second sim on my current contract or should i just go prepaid ?

Hi

For data, the same rules apply. So it does not really make a difference. Pricing is exactly the same.

Regards
    “Rather be successful than victorious because in victory it means there was defeat &suffering,but in success it means failure was prevented &obstacles overcome”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greggpb View Post
    Just got a datacard from a friend.. so i need a second sim on my current contract or should i just go prepaid ?
    I suggest go with prepaid for the data.

I have a few SIM cards (40c at PnP) and if the prepaid bundle runs out before the month end, I just start using one of the new cards.

On contract I think that you could exceed the bundle and then pay a fortune from there.

Where can i buy prepaid data online ??

Hi
    Once you activate the sim by dialing 555. Load airtime via 555 again and then you can dial 141 to make bundle purchases.

Regards
    DD

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Data View Post
    Hi
    Once you activate the sim by dialing 555. Load airtime via 555 again and then you can dial 141 to make bundle purchases.

Regards
    DD
    What i meant was is there anyway for me to buy airtime/data without having to leave my desk? like with my CC on line somewhere

Hi
    You can load airtime via your internet banking service depending on the bank account you have. As for loading the data bundles, that can only be done by dialing from the sim. There is currently no online feature

Regards
    DD

Thanks ... loaded 400 thorugh internet banking and gonna do data now

Hi
    If you have any issues with the sim let me know. Just PM me the number and I will assist if i can.

Regards