Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: [Vodacom] Talking Point Rewards

Default [Vodacom] Talking Point Rewards

I got a friend who gets tons and tons of talking points every month because he phones to Angola. I go to the voda site and they say I must phone a number or go to a shop to check what can be exchanged.
    Cant someone do us a favour and post the phones that can be exchanged and all the details?
    v3g r u there
    PhoneRPT.com - Mobile Tech News

Viva o Sporting, viva Portugal!

V3g, any news on the above?

This would be an ecumenic...err Service Provider issue!

Each service provider will have a different deal? No one seems to be advertising anything
    Last edited by AirWolf; 27-05-2007 at 09:03 PM.

My Mother in law get a lot of talking points, she play sms competitions a lot, and wins a lot. She got her first Samsung D900, but you must have 2000 points for it. She got another one too after about 3 months. As far as I know, for 1000 points you get something like a Motorola V360, or some Nokia phone with similar specs, I just dont know the model. For 1500 points you get a Nokia 6111, and 2000 points the D900, and thats the highest score for what you can get a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jacqvt View Post
    My Mother in law get a lot of talking points, she play sms competitions a lot, and wins a lot. She got her first Samsung D900, but you must have 2000 points for it. She got another one too after about 3 months. As far as I know, for 1000 points you get something like a Motorola V360, or some Nokia phone with similar specs, I just dont know the model. For 1500 points you get a Nokia 6111, and 2000 points the D900, and thats the highest score for what you can get a phone.
    She used R20 000 airtime in 3 months?

Yip, that she did! I must say, she won a lot, and she played it all out again, just to get the talking points roll. I told her she's silly, but I think it was firstly to show me she will do it, and secondly because she think shes smart to win such a lot, and also because it dragged her in. Last night she told me she won R1000 in a few hours. She's on Vodacom, and she play *120*777#, and *120*775#, and also *120*820#. I think the sms's cost R1-65 each, and you can win from R12 up to R1000 worth airtime. She won the R1000 once, and every now and the R110, and mostly R55 and R12. But shes very lucky with this, I must say. I think she stands on 550 talking points again.

Quote Originally Posted by jacqvt View Post
    Yip, that she did! I must say, she won a lot, and she played it all out again, just to get the talking points roll. I told her she's silly, but I think it was firstly to show me she will do it, and secondly because she think shes smart to win such a lot, and also because it dragged her in. Last night she told me she won R1000 in a few hours. She's on Vodacom, and she play *120*777#, and *120*775#, and also *120*820#. I think the sms's cost R1-65 each, and you can win from R12 up to R1000 worth airtime. She won the R1000 once, and every now and the R110, and mostly R55 and R12. But shes very lucky with this, I must say. I think she stands on 550 talking points again.
    I tried one of those a while back (over a year ago, I think). I gave up after blowing R100 airtime (but I did win one R12)