Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 6120 Classic - Impressions?

Grandmaster

Both the n73 and the E65 has the outdated 9.1 Symbian OS, pity you can't upgrade - both phones have more value than the 6120c.

anyone here knows when we can expect the E51, its basically the 6120 with WiFi.

Got the 256Mb MicroSD card...

Quote Originally Posted by faust View Post
    Got the 256Mb MicroSD card...
    Where did you get your phone from?

Default Nokia 6120c NO STOCK

I been to Canal walk this morning and no shops got it in stock,They cant even tell me when they will have in stock , they blame Nokia on waiting on stock, I want to know do a person get a CD Rom (pc suite)with the phone.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Spamhater View Post
    I been to Canal walk this morning and no shops got it in stock,They cant even tell me when they will have in stock , they blame Nokia on waiting on stock, I want to know do a person get a CD Rom (pc suite)with the phone.
    I can't remember, but I will check my box when I get back home tomorrow. Maybe pm me tomorrow.

The V&A Waterfront had stock over the weekend.

I've also been battling to get one. I ended up going the HelloPeter route, it worked.

So i got my nokia 6120c today,but there was no usb cable nor a cd rom (pc suite) with it,i ask the lady at vodacare and she told me that it does not come with the phone,so my best bet is to get a bluetooth dongle then.cant believe it at all.

That's incredible. How can different outlets supply the phone with only some of the accessories?

I am getting mine tomorrow from MTN. I can't wait, but I am not looking forward to being told I need to purchase additional accessories that should come standard.

So I finally got my phone. So far, so good. It was worth the wait!

I got the usual accessories: charger, head phones, but I also got a 256 MB memory card - something I wasn't expecting. I didn't however, receive the USB data cable or the PC Suite. I'll just have to download that and use my USB Bluetooth dongle.

Do you guys who have a 6120 Classic find your "clear" [C] button to be a little "loose"? I noticed the "protective" plastic covering over the display, had an extra bit which went over the [C] button.

After taking it off, I've noticed the button seems to move, ever so slightly before you press it hard enough for the phone to register the button has been pressed. I'm wondering if it's meant to be like that or if I should take the phone back. It irritates me.

Super Grandmaster

my clear button is fine.

Got the phone, the MicroSD card, plugged in using a stock standard mini-USB cable, and DLed the PC suite and others. Lovely.

Anyone managed to find a BodyGlove pouch yet? I don't want the silicon (difficult to remove from pocket in a hurry), and the hard plastic cover I have had for 2 weeks is broken already (typical), after falling from a desk while vibrating alarm was ringing.
    One manís crappy software is another manís full time job. Jessica Gaston

I've had my 6120 classic since September (not through a service provider). Have also been struggling to find a cover ever since.

Did get the 256MB card with the box.
    My digital camera usb cable work with the phone (i.e. one less cable laying around).
    Buttons took some getting use to, but its fine now.

The one thing I miss from my 6230i is timed profiles.

Did you guys able to acquire leather pouches for the 6120c?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast