Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Contracts for Au Pairs or Nannies

Arrow Contracts for Au Pairs or Nannies

Does anyone know where I can find a contract template for the above?

Thanks
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron
    Vernon Koekemoer sal jou doodmaak, stadig en aaklig

personally I think you should use an agency who will deal with all of that.

http://www.applesaupairs.co.za/

Not for me ...
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron

Okay then tell them you are interested in getting an au-pair but would like to see the contract first...

You now have a template

Quote Originally Posted by GavinMannion View Post
    Okay then tell them you are interested in getting an au-pair but would like to see the contract first...

You now have a template
    Now there's a plan ... thanks!
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron

Would you guys ever hire a Manny?
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    Yes, I would ...
    Flickr Photos
    Google it you moron

Default Good Au Pair

Dear Host Family,

I am 22 years old. I am fully bilingual and speak English and Afrikaans. Being an Au Pair for me, is one of the most rewarding jobs you can ever do. I have been an Au Pair for a year, and I know from experience that the bond you share with a child is forever. Ever since I was little I have always loved being around babies and children. I am the eldest of 11 grandchildren and have been in charge of them numerous times. But I realise especially since I have grown up, that my love for children is one of my unique qualities. I have so much patience and I like to teach children so much that I would even consider making it my profession.

I have had quite a few hours of childcare experience, namely my best friend’s daughter, whom I babysat since she was 8 months old untill she was about 2. I would change her diaper, give her a bottle, play with her a bit and put her down for her nap. Lunchtime I would feed her and sometimes tak her out to the park with her two older sister in the stroller and read some books. I’d bath and feed her. I also travelled with the family.

I am very introvert and friendly. With regards to children I am very reliable and dependable, especially in the event of an emergency. I am caring and I would like to think that I am very mature and responsible for my age. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and am therefore very punctual and organised. I can also be very sensitive and am considerate of other people.

My family and I are very close-knit, although I am currently living on my own; we always keep in close contact. Family is very important to me and I treasure each moment spent together.

I think a good Au Pair should be responsible, mature and dependable in an emergency. Should be loving and sensitive towards the child’s needs. And always set a good example.

I look forward in hearing from you

Kind Regards

Janien

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bwana View Post
    http://www.absurdnotions.org/cast2.html

A Manny

Manny is a monster in Traps & Treasures that has taken on a life of his own as an NPC. He's a big hairy chunk of anger with all the single-mindedness of Wile E. Coyote, but far, far more capable of destroying his prey.
    or a Nanny :

A nanny is a person who looks after the child or children of one family in the child's home. Modern nannies may live in or out, like other domestic workers, depending on their circumstances and those of their employers. The traditional nanny was a servant in a large household and reported directly to the lady of the house. A governess, in contrast to a nanny, concentrated on teaching and training children.
    I think the second option sounds about right... as the first option will gobble-gobble-BURPS the little ones up, and we don't want that, do we?*

edit :

A few positions are filled by men; the term manny is sometimes used for a male nanny, especially in the US and the UK.

*unless they're spoilt brats
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    http://www.absurdnotions.org/cast2.html

A Manny

or a Nanny :

I think the second option sounds about right... as the first option will gobble-gobble-BURPS the little ones up, and we don't want that, do we?*

edit :
    There you go

Many = male nanny
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Super Grandmaster

Batman has a Manny.