Search results

  1. V

    Takealot, Amazon pricing and delivery compared in South Africa

    Do you pay separate import duties when buying from third party sellers on Amazon UK? I've bought some stuff before from Amazon directly and I am aware they add the estimated import duties to the total. How does it work when sold and shipped from third parties? Does it come to your door or...
  2. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

    Thank you kind sir! I will keep you in mind for next time. I don't actually need a code rn (the closest Wimpy to me is in Cato Ridge, like 70km away :'( Like 2 years ago I moved Discovery Bank, no regrets. I kept my FNB on gold and only used the Fuel, Kauai, Wimpy and Checkers benefit...
  3. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

    If you have the spousal option, do they also get the Kauai and Wimpy benefits?
  4. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    I have not tested this and tbh I don't know. They do say that you have to pay with the card, but I'm not sure if they enforce this because the HealthyCare number is linked to your Dischem/Clicks cards, so that's how they link the cashback. Has anyone tested this and knows for sure? Also, you...
  5. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    This I understand, but I doubt Discovery and FNB cross-reference their systems.
  6. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    This triple eBucks thing is v interesting. So if one usually gets 15% back in eBucks for Clicks, triple that would be 45%. In combination with my Discovery Vitality, I'll get 50% back on healthy items. Now, essentially I'll be getting 95% worth back. Right?
  7. V

    Nintendo eShop Problems

    It was much more than 30 days before it started to work again. It actually started working again from 1 January 2021 :/
  8. V

    Discovery Bank

    Are you referring to online purchases? I bought something from Amazon and had two options. To use Amazon's currency conversion, or pay in dollars. I researched if this is possible with the Discovery card, but found nothing, not even forex rates, to see if it would be cheaper paying in dollars...
  9. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    I thought they would have carried on with the "vertical" card trend.
  10. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    It wasn't automatic. I complained twice. Had a fantastic consultant that followed up tho, but I spoke to her like 4 times. All for a R100 voucher. And then she called again to make sure I got it. Not worth the hassle, tbh, but not complaining (again).
  11. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    Yes, they SMS'd me another R100 code to use. I haven't tried to use it tho - hopefully it works.
  12. V

    Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

    Question on Youtube Family. Can you see the watched history or likes and stuff of other family members and vice versa?
  13. V

    Tabasco Sauce Thread

    I have not tried the Chipotle, but it seems to be getting rave reviews on this thread lol. I'm looking forward to buying it!
  14. V

    Tabasco Sauce Thread

    So this is a "Tabasco Sauce Thread" and I'm not looking to bash Tabasco sauce lovers. Personally tho, I'm not a fan - I find it to be very vinegary and thin, like just flavoured water. I also hate the fact that it seems to be the go-to hot sauce that all restaurants buy. But I do have it if...
  15. V

    Nintendo eShop Problems

    Is anyone else having problems with the Nintendo eShop? It's been over 2 weeks now and I cannot purchase anything because it says that my credit card cannot be used. Nintendo responds by saying the problem is with the bank. But it is not. I checked. I tried multiple credit cards (visa and...
  16. V

    Discovery Vitality 2020

    I mistakenly changed my HealthyGear partner from TotalSports to Sportsman's Warehouse 3 days ago. I haven't purchased anything from either store this month. What are my chances that Discovery change my partner back? Has this happened to anyone before?
  17. V

    Discovery Vitality 2020

    I very much doubt Virgin Active will penalise you considering they had their clubs closed for a few months.
  18. V

    What’s Next Promotion - Win R5,000 cash

    Magda Wierzycka 19:13 - "I did believe that the lockdown was a mistake ... everyone looks back and thinks 'what was the point of killing the economy?'"
Top