‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Anyone who has insurance is paying as it's a compulsory part of your premium. Each person pays a few rands to SASRIA which covers riots and stuff like this.

That's ignoring the tax we pay to employ policemen/SANDF who are doing nothing.
You should read up on that, because it isn't anymore.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
So I am the typical mybb keyboard warrior. All mouth and memes, zero balls. I am pathetic. I should have taken my ook bath while I wait on you to join...
ff974bb7-c3d2-4814-bc29-6784b63fd3d9.jpg

Senor

In Johannesburg the police are actually trying to do something. Rioters must know this is not KZN
Durban definitely seems to be losing a bit of control this evening... Many mnay shops actively being looted and police being attacked and fired on.
Yes. And non existant law enforcement.
But guaranteed that pos Ramaphosa will "ask for calm in Kzn", as if these animals understand anything other than violence

e4et

Expert Member
I'm seeing snippets that the mega city mall in Umlazi is being carried away. Not sure if it's true or bs.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yes. And non existant law enforcement.
But guaranteed that pos Ramaphosa will "ask for calm in Kzn", as if these animals understand anything other than violence
I would hardly call it non existant at this point.. Stun grenades etc are being used in and around pinetown atm.. I can hear them

Senor

I would hardly call it non existant at this point.. Stun grenades etc are being used in and around pinetown atm.. I can hear them
That's good to hear, not at all in my vicinity. If this doesn't neccessitate bringing in the army I don't know what does

Skankhunt

Expert Member