‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I would hesitate to demand the army. Yes I can see the rational for it, but in the grand scheme of [democratic] governments its just that historically continuous military intervention tends to lead to an erosion of liberties, in the worst case resulting in military assisted authoritarian rule or a coup. Although too late to be implemented, there should have been far heavier policing in terms of man power deployed and fire power available (water canon, tear gas), of course continuous heavy handed policing tends to lead to having a police state.
Perhaps, but now is not the time to be debating this. The army is needed to provide manpower to an understaffed SAPS. This will hopefully be the catalyst to sorting out our law enforcement issues...

Reactions: air

gottagoon

Executive Member
ANC has moron thieving supporters and votas.....
That's why we in this mess now.

wizardofid

Executive Member
This is what spurred on the earlier rumours, the Tweet has since been deleted and, yes, it was shared by Shivambu,

Whether true or not. I don't have much issue with this, would have allowed 2 or 3 blacks in the store at a time, however it is likely all that is needed to start up a frenzy.So while probably not intentionally racist it is abnormal circumstances that require abnormal solutions.It isn't fair but did you shyte the bed and it has consequences innocent or not.Would rather just close up the store, or really control the flow of people with locked doors ect.

definitely could have been handled better if this is true....

As I said you reap what you sow.

ab-user

Expert Member
Wtf

No mask!!!!!!

So that he can be seen laughing at the rules?
7babad678b8d71a8abfd3895bfa6a668.jpg

Everything’s still on FB? Hopefully truthful, and not some fake blame?

Last edited:

gottagoon

Executive Member
Before the ANC came into power people joked about how black's manage to break things so easily. Well, here we are.

More than 20 years later.............................................................

CT_Biker

Expert Member
As much as the threat level of this happening in Cape Town is low at the moment.
Bullets are farking expensive.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Before the ANC came into power people joked about how black's manage to break things so easily. Well, here we are.

More than 20 years later.............................................................
We don't need this kak right now, please take your agenda elsewhere. Other races were caught looting too. Criminals are going to be criminals...