‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
One of the few good things I can say is that many from the black community as a whole sees through the racial antagonizing BS being propagated though on the flipside, tensions are brewing especially with idiots saying and doing reckless things on all sides. There was likely a paid attempt today to instigate racial war because "Indian" has been oddly trending on Twitter since the morning and many of the accounts using the Hashtag are bots.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
One of the few good things I can say is that many from the black community as a whole sees through the racial antagonizing BS being propagated though on the flipside, tensions are brewing especially with idiots saying and doing reckless things on all sides. There was likely a paid attempt today to instigate racial war because "Indian" has been oddly trending on Twitter since the morning and many of the accounts using the Hashtag are bots.
Many see through the BS, but it's not enough to stop the crap unfortunately...

gottagoon

Executive Member
Well I'm sitting here back in KWT. Waiting for **** to happen. Armed with a bottle of Commando and Methys to throw in the ****ers eye's if they try ****.

And matches. Bring it on cowards.

nivek

Executive Member
And we all know which red beret wearing twat hates Indians

B-1

Expert Member
As an IT geek this should be marked as NSFW.

I don't care about booze attacking people like earlier post but man this vid is pure torture :(

There are a few people on here that already said they have orders being fulfilled by that branch. They just saw their money go up in flames as well. :(

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
And we all know which red beret wearing that hates Indians

He's not taken seriously in KZN, though he does have some traction mainly among suburban youth. One theory behind why he suddenly supports Zuma and has been using the Indian card is because he is trying to grow in KZN.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Before the ANC came into power people joked about how black's manage to break things so easily. Well, here we are.

More than 20 years later.............................................................
instead of taking some time and truly understanding what we are seeing unfolding before us, and giving some constructive input ... you come with your own personal pain, not tonight sir, our country needs us to be level headed and not stuck in our own ass/crap....and fall for this orchestrated ****fest...fuelling divisions

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Other races were caught looting too. Criminals are going to be criminals...

Definitely. There are plenty of Indian and white guys trying to make this a race war as well when so far, it is mainly a looting issue with many black business people having lost their businesses. This is not to say that the evil forces behind this are not trying to brew racial tensions, very clearly they are.

I personally know one black colleague who is assisting with patrolling as well.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Looks as if Sapref have called force majuere on their contracts and are shutting down most of the refinery.

Cyril you fscktard this is no longer a laughing matter... More army and yesterday.

"70K" troops to kick us back into our houses in 2020.
2.5K troops to stop this mess.

I always felt they had inflated that 2020 number to instill fear but clearly more than we see now.

ConfusedR

Expert Member
Simply unacceptable, I wonder if he sanitized at the door?
Thank goodness the SANDF is there to arrest him for not wearing a mask.
76,000 soldiers were made ready, last year with lockdown.
With riots, treason and terrorism, only 2,500.

gottagoon

Executive Member
instead of taking some time and truly understanding what we are seeing unfolding before us, and giving some constructive input ... you come with your own personal pain, not tonight sir, our country needs us to be level headed and not stuck in our own ass/crap....and fall for this orchestrated ****fest...fuelling divisions
I'm in the middle of the ANC voterbase.
Right here. My head is on my shoulders. Not up my arse.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
The reason for the lack of rollout of SANDF probably is because there are forces within the ANC working for Zuma and against Cyril.

They were very quick to roll out SANDF for the Fees Must Fall protest. This is a deliberate sabotage.

You're probably right.

Zuma's patronage network was vast.

B-1

Expert Member

There are always people poking the lion with a stick if we don't stand together in hardship no matter our disagreements we will get torn apart one by one.