‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

mcroffels

You would think that after looting all the liquor stores and then an entire SAB depot they are going to have a hell of a hangover tomorrow so maybe that'll slow them down a bit.

CT_Biker

Expert Member
Well they have been destroying services where they can. That was one of they main agendas.
Cut of water, electricity and communication. The informal areas have been hit very hard. Although they have been pretty much vandalised before this things came along.

We've re-routed a lot of net traffic to other providers where possible. They have knocked out 11 of the 12 10Gbit trunks - i cant seem to ping a single station, switch, naaaathang.

Then again, it is kinda the same in GP, but not as bad. It's going to be a long night for me monitoring a bunch of systems

If all goes well, we should have some assistance from DFA for backhaul

Afon Kulikov

Forging
It's a pretty bad start if it is really... Focused on 2 provinces and getting push back from the rest.
Would hazard a guess that this is all about destabilisation and striking fear into the normal citizens. I have heard (please note, I coud not confirm, just what I heard) is this is part of the Zuma faction and EFF for coop to get rid of the spineless twat, pardon zuma and place his son on the Squirrels seat