‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Bwahaha again - the rotten culture is exposed hey!

Here
Me
Now

I will take what I want even though I don't need - just because I can

Rotten culture that has f0k0l to do with hunger or desperation - the culture where you strive to be like those you vote for

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
jirre, call me insensitive, but phoning the depression hotline when everything's going to hell is likely the most useless thing imaginable
Moerse insensitive.

We all deal with it our own way. I swear and rant here on the forum as a form of release of my frustration anger and dissapointment. Others keep the crap locked down and end up depressed, scared and anxious. So yah I would well believe that there is a market for that helpline.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
There's more to it than depression. Anxiety is in the name as well, and the counsellors are very good at helping you develop tools to deal with it.
unless the counsellors can issue me with a firearm and ammo I'd still label it a useless thing until after peace is restored completely

Thugscub

Expert Member
So it means you've most likely shot a lot of people deserving of it. I'm just saying there are good people and bad people, don't hurt the good people because we are afraid of the bad people.

And if you need help, we are here. I know people are emotional, tired and pissed but let's not fight each other. We all want the same thing.
True then. Apologies.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
I'm talking about indians being marked as scapegoats for defending their families/properties/communities, black people having their cars shot at by nervous people, police being told that they don't exist when they haven't slept for ages, etc.

Think you are the one who needs to go sleep.
There it is, "white people shooting at innocent blacks", from the BS video of the car with kid in.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have had a moment to visit Twitter, are these EFF influencers really trying to create a massacre from a hashtag?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
What are you doing?
In seriousness, as a member of the CPF executive, I am actively engaged in coordinating our patrollers and community volunteers efforts with SAPS and SAPS reservists.
I also patrol areas after curfew starts, as only we CPF (along with security companies) are able to get the necessary approval from saps to be out after curfew.

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
The looting spree is allegedly planned to take place on Saturday. Many people spreading kak at the moment.

I'm sure Twitter have a tool to check the geographical spread of certain tweets, hashtags and incitement? do they not share this info with governments for security purposes? Imagine you see a sudden upsurge of twitter activity in Western Cape with a certain hashtag or message being shared to incite violence and looting. Then you can plan and prepare for it. Or is it just the USA that has the power of social media to share this info?

rh1

Expert Member
That's a bit dramatic. We still have hadedas, dogs and cats before we turn to cannibalism.
What about snakes, if I learnt anything from the Chinese, it edible and if the internet is to be trusted, it taste like chicken.

Gyre

Expert Member
In seriousness, as a member of the CPF executive, I am actively engaged in coordinating our patrollers and community volunteers efforts with SAPS and SAPS reservists.
I also patrol areas after curfew starts, as only we CPF (along with security companies) are able to get the necessary approval from saps to be out after curfew.

Very cool of you, a lot more work than I am doing, but your attempt at humor was at least refreshing, I don't often get to see you joke :p