‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Always calling for violence until the violence actually starts, then you hear lots of crying, screaming and begging for mercy. These guys never learn.
Oh this fsck wit has already cried for mercy and 'retracted' his naughty words....

Should not stop him being arrested and thrown in jail though in my opinion

Kosmik

Honorary Master
For fellow Durban peeps, not sure if related but went back into the office this last week down in Umhlanga. I know from previous driving that they had stripped the lights and wiring from the street lights around the new Umhlanga interchange but I see this week, the entire canter level arms are gone :eek:

Any idea if that was recent or I just haven't noticed? Those things are what? 10m long and probably with 50kg each or more? How the hell did someone strip and remove all of them, must be over a 100.

1627708716706.png

Last edited:

Milano

Honorary Master
For fellow Durban peeps, not sure if related but went back into the office this last week down in Umhlanga. I know from previous driving that they had stripped the lights and wiring from the street lights around the new Umhlanga interchange but I see this week, the entire canter level arms are gone :eek:

Any idea if that was recent or I just haven't noticed? Those things are what? 10m long and probably with 50kg each or more? How the hell did someone strip and remove all of them, must be over a 100.

M41? Sounds like they went further than the bog standard endless everyday theft of infrastructure.

This was back in April:

However sounds as though you are describing the achievement of a new level of criminal excellence..

Kosmik

Honorary Master
M41? Sounds like they went further than the bog standard endless everyday theft of infrastructure.

This was back in April:

However sounds as though you are describing the achievement of a new level of criminal excellence..
Yes I recall the article and the wiring light theft was getting worse but it's the first time I noticed that the metal arms are gone. They were either canted out or left upright before, now they just gone.

And it wasnt all the lights before, now I don't see a single one left.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I was thinking that it was a design flaw and probably the bolts was giving way after a while in that area (exposed to wind). I have noticed it during the last 2 years and in some areas along the interchange that I did not believe a person would have intentionally approached, passing the easier targets. Still could be any combination, perhaps there is a design flaw with the wiring theft that followed later, or it was done on one go for the wiring. Maybe the metal arms were removed by authorities to be replenished?

Lack of effective policing, accountability and punishment. Zuma in jail for not respecting the courts was the first step and we need an urgent acceleration of his cronies joining him.

Leisure Larry

Is there a difference between Vivian Reddy and Visvin Reddy?

Vivian is a Zuma backer. Even paid for some Nkandla renovations. His wife boasts about their wealth on TV. Slaps us in the face with their essential luxuries they can't live without. Spent 1 million rands on his 69th birthday cake with his famous line 'Feed them cake'.
Ever since Zuma was kicked out, Vivian has dissapeared!!

Visvin on the other hand points out lack of government services from his bedroom. The guy is trying.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Vivian is a Zuma backer. Even paid for some Nkandla renovations. His wife boasts about their wealth on TV. Slaps us in the face with their essential luxuries they can't live without. Spent 1 million rands on his 69th birthday cake with his famous line 'Feed them cake'.
Ever since Zuma was kicked out, Vivian has dissapeared!!

Visvin on the other hand points out lack of government services from his bedroom. The guy is trying.
So Visvin has never had a generally corrupt relationship with uBaba?