‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Poor zulus/blacks people who killed the indigenous khoisan. Now they will be on the bullet...
In all fairness, the Khoi mostly encountered Batswana and Namibian bantu tribes. Ngunis encountered them long after they've settled in the region. The Khoi and San didn't have large enough populations to cover the entire region.

Milano

Honorary Master
This thing of people turning on each other like this. Im telling you this is either Russia or the UK involvement behind the scenes. I am particularly getting gatvol of those pommies constantly sticking their snow white little noses into South Africa's affairs. Something is going on and it stinks all of it.
What did the poms do recently that has you so gatvol?

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master

ghostRgg

Expert Member
It took, THIS long...

ptsDGpD.jpg

friedpiggy

Expert Member
Does anyone else find it amazing that the 10 people accused of murder in Phoenix have already been arrested and that the trials are almost over for them and yet the politically connected "people" who caused all the schit to happen haven't even had a visit from the popo yet?

R13...

Honorary Master
Does anyone else find it amazing that the 10 people accused of murder in Phoenix have already been arrested and that the trials are almost over for them and yet the politically connected "people" who caused all the schit to happen haven't even had a visit from the popo yet?
The instigators are harder to prove but the phoenix murderers made videos of themselves shooting at people. Okay some videos not sure it's of the same people. Stupid.

And how are their trials almost over? Have they even started?

Kaito

Bell Pottinger. Cambridge Analytica.
The riots and related events were incredibly well coordinated. A few people have said that strategic areas of the economy were targeted. There is definitely an intelligent group pulling the strings. I can't see the government having the capabilities to pull this off.

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master

“KwaMashu was one of the worst hit areas with no shopping centres spared. Currently, local residents are unable to shop anywhere in the township,” said the party’s provincial leader, Francois Rodgers.

In July, KZN witnessed widespread looting and destruction that led to malls being burned.

“It is alleged that stores like Shoprite supermarket have restored their premises at the Ithala Centre and are ready to open to serve the community. The problem is the mafia-style so-called forums that are allegedly stopping the supermarket from opening because they don’t want to allow members of the Indian community to work in the store or the centre,”
Rodgers said.

kolaval

Executive Member
This thing of people turning on each other like this. Im telling you this is either Russia or the UK involvement behind the scenes. I am particularly getting gatvol of those pommies constantly sticking their snow white little noses into South Africa's affairs. Something is going on and it stinks all of it.

NVM, I see you posted it as well

friedpiggy

Expert Member
The instigators are harder to prove but the phoenix murderers made videos of themselves shooting at people. Okay some videos not sure it's of the same people. Stupid.

And how are their trials almost over? Have they even started?

That was from 30 July and was their second appearance in court already. I will freely admit that saying their trials were nearly over was an exaggeration, however not much of one considering how progressed things are in their case.

That said, I have yet to see a single one of the people who were condoning and egging on the violence even spoken to by police. Show me the article where that Zuma chick was dragged into a cop shop and asked questions.

R13...

Honorary Master
That said, I have yet to see a single one of the people who were condoning and egging on the violence even spoken to by police.

Show me the article where that Zuma chick was dragged into a cop shop and asked questions.
You will need to show evidence of her instigating the violence. It can't even be proved that she is the person behind that twitter account. And as far as the tweets go, she has cheered the looters on not told them to loot and burn. I think she should be arrested but the law requires more evidence than what I feel.

surface

Honorary Master
Fast forward 20 years from now. None of the people have been identified.

friedpiggy's comment -
Does anyone else find it amazing that the 10 people accused of murder in Phoenix have never been arrested ?

Milano

Honorary Master

The double standards remain astounding as usual:

He said they have heard that these groupings are demanding that unless they are included financially in the rebuilding of the destroyed shops and centres, they will stop all construction.

“It is alleged that stores like Shoprite supermarket have restored their premises at the Ithala Centre and are ready to open to serve the community. The problem is the mafia-style so-called forums that are allegedly stopping the supermarket from opening because they don’t want to allow members of the Indian community to work in the store or the centre,” Rodgers said.

Punishment for racism?

“The former is a matter of law enforcement, but with regards to the latter, the department will apply its facilitation instrument. In pursuance of the latter, we have made contact with businesses with a view of setting up a platform for engagement,” Mbanjwa said.

The punishment is the creation of a platform for engagement :ROFL: :ROFL: