‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

rambo919

Honorary Master
So patterns emerge?

That doesn't in any way shape or form mean there is a general answer that will fit that pattern, especially when the pattern is horribly simplistic.
The thing I have noticed... even the most complex of social processes can eventually be simplified into general explanations.

It's a case of IMO you focusing so much on the tree's you refuse to look at the forest as a whole.

And sometimes general behavior is.... simplistic because humans are not always as complex in execution as they are in rationalization. LCD outcomes often prevail whether we find them palatable or not.

If this was not true then accurate predictions of large groups based on past behaviour and global history would be impossible.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
If anyone should be feeling on the receiving end of globalists with a divisive agenda, possibly Jews or Chinese or English **** stirrers, it should be white people. The level of anti white hate speech and rhetoric is unprecedented. Pointing the fingers at Indians is just another attempt by these divisive **** stirrers to causes anarchy and destruction in SA. Maybe they want SA's ore wealth, maybe they are trying to cover up their involvement with Zuma and the arms deal or his other crony dealings who knows but there is a hard attempt right now to pit everyone in SA against each other and distract from themselves.

I am 100 cement convinced someone out there, some nation or group, is scared shitless about the truth coming out. We need to find out who these people are. Jacob Zuma had overseas help and he is also doing everything possible to avoid talking.
Im putting some of my money on Russia and another ANC politician

Milano

Honorary Master
If anyone should be feeling on the receiving end of globalists with a divisive agenda, possibly Jews or Chinese or English **** stirrers, it should be white people. The level of anti white hate speech and rhetoric is unprecedented. Pointing the fingers at Indians is just another attempt by these divisive **** stirrers to causes anarchy and destruction in SA. Maybe they want SA's ore wealth, maybe they are trying to cover up their involvement with Zuma and the arms deal or his other crony dealings who knows but there is a hard attempt right now to pit everyone in SA against each other and distract from themselves.

I am 100 cement convinced someone out there, some nation or group, is scared shitless about the truth coming out. We need to find out who these people are. Jacob Zuma had overseas help and he is also doing everything possible to avoid talking.
If anything you are in denial. Why try and distract away from the reality that it is the ANC that paid Bell Pottinger? Why look at Russia and the UK when it is clear as day the the 'good' faction of the ANC created the Phoenix narrative to distract from the reality of piss poor governance? Who made the police fail to materialise? Who made the SANDF sit on their hands so long? Putin? Johnson? No the answer is the ANC. I have said it time and time again, there is no good ANC faction.

rambo919

Honorary Master
So you buy the whole Phoenix narrative?
Maybe partially.... nothing happens in a vacuum.

I am always open to explanations I have not thought about before.... but I am also aware of the possibility of the same kind of lies being told about Indians that are told about whites.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
The thing I have noticed... even the most complex of social processes can eventually be simplified into general explanations.

It's a case of IMO you focusing so much on the tree's you refuse to look at the forest as a whole.

And sometimes general behavior is.... simplistic because humans are not always as complex in execution as they are in rationalization. LCD outcomes often prevail whether we find them palatable or not.

If this was not true then accurate predictions of large groups based on past behaviour and global history would be impossible.

No they can't... people try and those "general explanations" fall apart fantastically when you actually scratch below the surface.

You can do accurate predictions of large groups based on past behaviour for certain things yes, but actually trying to explain the behaviour is a complex beast at the best of times, and those models are ridiculously complicated and don't have "general explanations" that they rely on.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
If anything you are in denial. Why try and distract away from the reality that it is the ANC that paid Bell Pottinger? Why look at Russia and the UK when it is clear as day the the 'good' faction of the ANC created the Phoenix narrative to distract from the reality of piss poor governance? Who made the police fail to materialise? Who made the SANDF sit on their hands so long? Putin? Johnson? No the answer is the ANC. I have said it time and time again, there is no good ANC faction.

Spot on. This is all internal. It is also not anything new for minority groups to be targeted when a country is failing. History is rife with such stories.

Milano

Honorary Master
Maybe partially.... nothing happens in a vacuum.

I am always open to explanations I have not thought about before.... but I am also aware of the possibility of the same kind of lies being told about Indians that are told about whites.
Phoenix looks like a very convenient opportunity to obfuscate from the primary issue which remains the ANC. That the communities have a history of distrust and that under those circumstances of fear and distrust some community defenders may have been influenced to act out is yet another indictment of the ANC. Since the end of the rainbow nation the ANC has done nothing but instigate and flame racial tensions in SA. The ANC remains a corrupt diabolical destructive force in SA and their own factional fighting, political assassinations and gangsterism only highlights that they bring violence wherever they go. From within their own party, to state officials supplying firearms to gangs to try destabilise the Cape or to instigating riots in KZN. Same ANC always.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
See, that's not a real answer. Why is there universally a stigma to darker skin and yet oddly with whites the opposite where people ruin their skins to get tanned? There must be a general answer.... maybe a subconscious bias towards bronze exists but different races react differently to it due to cultural differences?

Anyway in India specifically you can trace it back to ancient racial migrations.... and for some reason the blacks that settled in the southern part of it I think it was caused a bad long term impression. Long shot but I still think that originally caused the cast system, a kind of ancient apartheid, and this caused a kind of cultural memory no one really knows the origins of anymore.

But this is just my pet theory, take it or leave it. India is a very complicated place racially, I would call it the world's first melting pot as whites also settled there in the ancient past.

It's generally to appear well-off. Where people have darker skin, the poorer people generally work outside in the sun.
In European countries wealthier people can go on holiday to destinations where there's sun.

That, and I personally don't think either of the extremes look that good. A light bronze looks better than overall than pasty white.

Acid0

Expert Member
I honestly dont think we will survive another looting spree again on the tenth, but the ANC anticipated this so hopefully they will be in full force the day before already, else we are in for real hurt and the citizens are all fed up already

Matt91

Expert Member

Warm apple pie?

giphy.gif