‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
You must be near me then, its been smoky since like 6 am and the constant roar of shouting and gunshots.
A couple KMs away in both directions, luckily my neighbourhood is pretty isolated from the other parts, there's the highway on oneside and sugarcane plantation on the other separating us from the action and there's only a single main road linking us to the both hotspot areas which is being manned by neighbourhood watch.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
You don't know what a civil war is my friend. I have lived through one and it's not this I can assure you!
I agree... where are you from BTW ?

A good point of reference is the xenophobic attacks that just started happening - was really scary but once they were under control it just went away.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Looks like this post may have been a bit prescient in a way.

Chatsworth and Phoenix are pushing back hard now, and other areas are getting their shyte together.

The problem being, given the situation,

the police tend to be harder on those taking the law into their own hands than those breaking the law.

I would do the same, savages pitch in my neighbourhood they will impolitely, but civilly, be asked to leave in goodwill.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
as long as this c#nt is standing right up front, being a true leader!
That coward? Never.
We saw how he reacted to a bit of danger in parliament. Later tried to act all tough with his bodyguards around him against civilians and reporters.

rambo919

Honorary Master
You know, things like this are only going to confirm the ideas of people who believe things that merely by stating them openly I would get banned from the thread.... whether or not I believe them myself or not.

Almost all tribal tensions are going to fracture this month I think.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Yes, it is civil war. You will do whatever you can to protect yourself
Dude, chill it's still coming, it's not here yet.

Just calm down.

EDIT: some unidentified black leader still needs assasinating.... poop don't start going down till then.