‘Free Jacob Zuma’ protests take fiery turn as 25 trucks burnt in KZN

Flanders

Honorary Master
Well we just hit curfew. At least now they will have to go home for the night.

1a8qy1.jpg

Milano

Honorary Master
I want an angry voice. I want inflexion, even a little bit because the way he speaks sounds like he doesn't care at all. Is he on Xanax?

I also want the focus to be on what matters and what is happening: why include Covid details if people are setting stuff on fire?!
Definitely the fck is heavily tranquilized. He is barely conscious.

The Darkness

Expert Member
I want an angry voice. I want inflexion, even a little bit because the way he speaks sounds like he doesn't care at all. Is he on Xanax?

I also want the focus to be on what matters and what is happening: why include Covid details if people are setting stuff on fire?!
My issue with him is that he's always reading his speech. It always feels like some writer wrote what everyone wants to hear. He never just talks. It feels insincere, like an amateur toastmaster's presentation.

LetsDance

The looters will be crying over no food to be found - perhaps they can drop in at their fellow looters house and raid the larder.

Paulsie

Expert Member

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
My issue with him is that he's always reading his speech. It always feels like some writer wrote what everyone wants to hear. He never just talks. It feels insincere, like an amateur toastmaster's presentation.
It's like you never watched Zuma. Lol

lilggg

Expert Member
If cars are driving past your place of residence with hazards on, those are the watch guys. Just so you know

Seen some cops and a few drive past now...lots of shouting and gunshots, guessing north coast road which is right here.

Is there a whatsapp group where all this is being co-ordinated?

Carol35

Expert Member
Just curious. What exactly did you expect him to do?
Be a little assertive, show some authority..let those fekkers know that this will not be tolerated…not stand there and waffle on feeling sorry for the family members who lost loved ones today because they, of their own free will decided to go and steal TV’s and fridges. Instil a little confidence in the people of this country when everyone is feeling low/tired and afraid as it is. Too much to ask?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
That is what we ALL want to say, which is why none of us will ever be president.
All I wanted is for him to speak from the heart with a little urgency, without reading from a piece of paper. It would show that he's actually in charge and taking control of the situation. Not sitting around a table and discussing a speech while the country burns...