‘Game of Thrones’ Finale Draws Record 19.3 Million Viewers

rpm

Admin
Staff member
‘Game of Thrones’ Finale Draws Record 19.3 Million Viewers

The final episode of “Game of Thrones” drew 19.3 million U.S. viewers, a record for HBO and the fantasy drama that became one of TV’s rare collective viewing experiences.

The audience for the medieval-themed show has been climbing, overcoming weak reviews this season and complaints by some fans that the saga lost momentum. The penultimate episode was seen by a record 18.4 million viewers. The episode before that drew 17.8 million viewers.

Techne

Honorary Master
And apparently 1 million of them, and counting, signed a petition for a remake of season 8.

They should make four more season 8s with different storylines and let people choose the one they like.

Jon went North
Arya went west
Drogo went East
Story went South

Last edited:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
There's a series planned? If so, then I'll just say "have gun, will watch".
Orcs, trolls, and wargs beware! Amazon Studios is bringing audiences back to the lands of Middle-earth with a new prequel series set in The Second Age, thousands of years before the events of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit — and rumor has it that the first season will hit Prime Video by 2021
https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/amazon-lord-of-the-rings-series-news-cast/

R13...

Honorary Master
I love how people think they have a right to tell TV producers how to end a show as if the audience owns the characters.
Are they really? A lot of the shocks in the series were shoehorned in for shock value. GRRM has always said that his shocks while erm, shocking develop and when he kills off a character it is developed on hindsight.

Eniigma

Expert Member
How long until the LOTR series airs?
God please no, they'll take about 8 seasons to get through the first death and funeral and song.

I enjoy reading, I really enjoy reading fantasy. Started with lord of the rings, got to the 7 pages of song for some dude who died. 7 bloody pages to put him in a boat and push it over the waterfall while signing about it.

Pitbull

Verboten
And apparently 1 million of them, and counting, signed a petition for a remake of season 8.

They should make four more season 8s with different storylines and let people choose the one they like.

Jon went North
Arya went west
Drogo went East
Story went South
Geesus, you get farking Anal people...

It's the Director's show he can shoot and do with the story as he likes. Don't like it, go cry in your little panties...

Show was brilliant, glad it's over and I can now get back to normal life. Was an EPIC show, sad it's done but can't wait for the spin-offs.

Pitbull

Verboten
I love how people think they have a right to tell TV producers how to end a show as if the audience owns the characters.
The world Liberals and SJW has brought us... entitlement EVERYWHERE!