‘Hitler committed no crime’: fury after UCT lecturer hails Nazi madman

3WA

Honorary Master
“All Hitler did was do to white people what white people had normally reserved for black people”

“Hitler commited no crime”

If you accept both of the above, you conclude that white people commited no crime.

Case closed, let's go drinking.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Um, does he realise that Hitler was white?

Black genocides must be cool then. Black people doing to black people what Hitler reserved for the whites...

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Nope, he ran the whole gambit. Considering the Jews were his main target, and that Europe was very much a high majority of white folks back then, it stands to reason who got the most of it. You also have to look at the areas where Nazi Germany was in control, mostly being traditionally majority white regions of Europe.

The Nazis promoted xenophobia and racism against all "non-Aryan" races. African (black sub-Saharan or North African) and Asian residents of Germany and black prisoners of war, such as French colonial troops and African Americans, were also victims of Nazi racial policy. When the Nazis came to power, hundreds of African-German children, the offspring of German mothers and African soldiers brought in during the French occupation, lived in the Rhineland. In Mein Kampf, Hitler described the children of marriages to African occupation troops as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe" who were "bastardising the European continent at its core". According to Hitler, "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardising the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate".

Japan signed the Tripartite Pact with Germany and Italy on 27 September 1940, and was part of the Axis. No Japanese people were known to be deliberately imprisoned or killed, since they were considered "honorary Aryans".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims#Additional_Non-Europeans

nightjar

Executive Member
It's a strange, strange world!
Stalin and Mao were far worse than Hitler but communism is considered a respectable ideology.
Islam killed far more people (slave trade & invasion of India alone) than any of the above but the whole world never mentions it.

Last edited:

Nqindi

Expert Member
I get what he is trying to say, he worded it poorly. Still, I disagree with his take.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I'll sum it up for him. Hitler's policy was:

1. Aryan (fictional white race in Hitler's mind) - Prosperity and eternal life in Valhalla (1000 year Germanic rule of Earth)
2. Non Aryan but white (some made up bullshit parameters about acceptable anatomical features) - Work for the Aryans as laborers throughout the 1000 year reign.
3. Everyone else (Slavs, Roma, Poles, Jews and all non whites) - Death.

Consider that for a moment before you defend this lunatic.

BBSA

Honorary Master
That genocide against Whites is OK.....
Thanks for worded it correctly .
Please dont feed it. Anybody who even remotely agrees or "gets what he is trying to say" is a fcking imbecile of the highest order.
My apologies. I thought it would be amusing to get the correct wording for our resident racist.