‘Marry-your-rapist’ bill proposed to be introduced by lawmakers in Turkey

Grant

Honorary Master
btw this bill is not about actual rape, it's a about statutory rape.... which is consensual.

If you are willing to screw her you should be willing to marry her to save her from shame nothing wrong with that.
so now, lets assume i screw a 14 year old boy - who i would be willing to marry - you say there is nothing wrong with that ?

rambo919

Executive Member
so now, lets assume i screw a 14 year old boy - who i would be willing to marry - you say there is nothing wrong with that ?
Full disclosure, I'm not ok with you screwing any boy no matter how old he is....

Jabulani22

Expert Member
It's still better than the get raped by some guy then if its discovered/reported , you get stoned to death law .

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Looks like the Turkish president has high hopes of regaining the title of Caliph Of All Islam for the Turks

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Secondly this has fuk kol to do with religion actually, just maybe the abuse of it
If you propose that the teachings of Muhammed is a religion and part of those teachings involved unconsenting sex then it has everything to do with religion.

And I'm being modest by saying unconsenting.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
btw this bill is not about actual rape, it's a about statutory rape.... which is consensual.

If you are willing to screw her you should be willing to marry her to save her from shame nothing wrong with that.
Is statutory rape with a 12y old possible? The laws dont specify age of consent.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Title is misleading, rape has nothing to do with it, its if someone falls in love under 18 so they can't be prosecuted when they get married, see no issue with that.
Falling in love and engaging in sex is 2 completely different things.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Ok but where do the virgins come from? Are all hymen automatically periodically restored? Does this include all previously alive infidel? Do male infidel get sex changes upon death? Would that not be gay?
Strange you should ask about the hymen as that's exactly what happens according to some of the most renown commentators.

To avoid pushing an agenda I'll refrain from answering the rest.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
One thing I am wondering about, men are rewarded with purely physical hedonism in a spiritual afterlife...... what do woman gain?
Explicit detail of what the men will get and couldn't top that for the women so very cleverly came up with this response.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of."

gamer16

Honorary Master
Falling in love and engaging in sex is 2 completely different things.
That's the same as saying cookies and milk are two different things.

Yes they are but for the most part one goes best and hand in hand with the other.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
That's the same as saying cookies and milk are two different things.

Yes they are but for the most part one goes best and hand in hand with the other.
Not in a conservative Islamic country where emphasis is placed on virginity.
Deflowered and single are damaged goods.

Ironically I watched a Turkish series the other day that opened with a relatively explicit sex scene so you'd think their laws are a bit more liberal.

Law requires more insight.

Supervan II

So what happens if you're already married and rape another woman\girl? Stock your own harem?

Sollie

Executive Member
So what happens if you're already married and rape another woman\girl? Stock your own harem?
They cut it off, you have to marry her as well and have chaperones you take care of; all of their mothers and fathers, aunt and uncles ...

Hell on earth ;)