‘Sick with rage’ – Petzer’s video sparks anti-Semitic frenzy

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Last month, a video purporting to show comedian and Citizen online news editor Daniel Friedman – a.k.a. Deep Fried Man – belittling the horrors of farm murders and their traumatic impact on much of the white population elicited a furious backlash.

Given how fraught this issue has become, the excessively abusive and sometimes threatening messages subsequently received by Friedman were, if not defensible, at least understandable.

The video itself was compiled and narrated by one Willem Petzer, who allegedly has had it in for Friedman ever since the latter exposed him as the host of a Discord chatroom which regularly featured racist content.

Had Friedman indeed been guilty of writing and performing a song maliciously ridiculing the victims of farm killings and the distress their brutal deaths had generated amongst (mainly Afrikaner) white people, he could hardly have cried foul about any of this. It turned out, however, he had done nothing of the sort.

snip

As has become typical in these forums, not only in South Africa but in like-minded circles the world over, Jews are depicted as being bent on bringing about the destruction of the white races.

We are told that South African Jews have “been demonising and subverting the whites for the last 60 years or more, disguising their Bolshevik Revolution there as a philanthropic anti-apartheid ‘human rights’ campaign”.
Link

Alan

Honorary Master
As has become typical in these forums, not only in South Africa but in like-minded circles the world over, Jews are depicted as being bent on bringing about the destruction of the white races.
The litany of anti white posts on social media by liberals, some of whom happen to be Jewish, plays straight into their hands. Like this Buzzfeed 'journalist'....

nightjar

Expert Member
The litany of anti white posts on social media by liberals, some of whom happen to be Jewish, plays straight into their hands. Like this Buzzfeed 'journalist'....

Nothing like the photo of Joe Bernstein on Google.
Reverse image search brings up much older man. Screenshot (798).jpg

Last edited:

nightjar

Expert Member
I can't keep up with this crap lol. People spend too much time on the net.
Trouble is that most believe without question that what they see/read is true and usually share it with all their contacts.
Churchill summed it up perfectly when he remarked that "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
Alt-Right cries about free speech. Jewish comedian makes a somewhat offensive joke - in their view. Alt-Right outraged.

nightjar

Expert Member
About blacks genociding whites. I get the joke, but it was callously done given the brutality of many farm murders.
Daniel Friedman and David Saks are seemingly quite comfortable with that bit of “mild satire” but I wonder how they would feel about Jewish jokes like the one about getting 12 Jews into a VW Beetle.

Nick333

Honorary Master
My take on this is that Friedman is a talentless, hack, who I suspect wasn't intentionally mocking farm murders, but he does miss the mark. No one thinks there's going to be a uhuru style genocide, people mean that farm murders are genocide (rightly or wrongly), so when Friedman sings about white genocide intending to mock the practically non-existent belief that there's going to be a literal attempt to wipe out white people in SA, people who are concerned about farm murders and see them as a form of genocide, quite naturally assume he's talking about farm murders.

Edit: as for threats and anti-semitism, I'd like to see some examples please.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
I must admit I had no idea us whites were such successful apex predators..

Like is there any other group that wants to jump on the hate/envy bandwagon because we are obviously so far superior than the rest?

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
intending to mock the practically non-existent belief that there's going to be a literal attempt to wipe out white people in SA,
um you clearly haven't spoken the siener van rensburg crowd, who do in fact believe there is going to be a genocide and for which they need to prep escape routes etc.

Petzer just a moron who can't even pronounce antisemitic. See mites and run.

Nick333

Honorary Master
um you clearly haven't spoken the siener van rensburg crowd, who do in fact believe there is going to be a genocide and for which they need to prep escape routes etc.

Petzer just a moron who can't even pronounce antisemitic. See mites and run.
Ag, please a thousand inbreds isn't anyone to speak of.

And going after a dude because of his accent? Low.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
1547144988902.png

How did the straight, white, middle class take control of our society...dominating the upper echelons of our society...
Maybe 'cos we aren't a bunch of SJW, snowflake, pandering and cowtowing to libtards pussies....we just get the job done.

1547145646746.jpeg

chefdude98

My take on this is that Friedman is a talentless, hack, who I suspect wasn't intentionally mocking farm murders, but he does miss the mark. No one thinks there's going to be a uhuru style genocide, people mean that farm murders are genocide (rightly or wrongly), so when Friedman sings about white genocide intending to mock the practically non-existent belief that there's going to be a literal attempt to wipe out white people in SA, people who are concerned about farm murders and see them as a form of genocide, quite naturally assume he's talking about farm murders.

Edit: as for threats and anti-semitism, I'd like to see some examples please.
I never really understood his appeal. I don't find Friedman funny at all.

Prefer Loyiso Gola.