‘Sick with rage’ – Petzer’s video sparks anti-Semitic frenzy

access

Executive Member
so... helter skelter?

but now hand the f on. people getting upset about the video are antisemitic?

so not taking a joke from a jewish person because it gets personal, is antisemitic.

i find it pretty amusing that some jewish people have claimed "semitic" for themself

I thought Jews are white people, I'm fokkin confused now.
It's complicated, as in facebook "it's complicated". Basically white identitarians and jewish identitarians don't want to sit in the same identity political circle with each other, and will snipe at each other to undermine one another.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Not to white supremacists they're not. It's aryan race or bust in that cesspool.

I'm referring to actual white supremacists of course, not the "literally everyone who isn't a deluded lefty is a racist white supremacist" version

jack_spratt

Expert Member

Yes and no.

I have seen posts by Jews making comments about white scum and so on. I think Jews are whites though.

Also, the rap video by Daniel Friedman refers to whites, as if he isnt. So still not sure. :cautious:

Techne

Honorary Master
Well, the whites have been terribly ugly towards the semites for thousands of years. The Roman sacking of Jerusalem, the hundreds of times the semites have been expelled from European countries, the Nazis, the Russian pogroms etc. So there are good reasons semites do not want to be seen as white and there is a growing trend among them that they do not want to be seen as white. E.g.
Jews in America struggled for decades to become white. Now we must give up whiteness to fight racism.

Very clever move IMO. Now they can chuck their "white privilege" card in the dustbin and fight those evil white racists.

Hopefully they wont turn into any Genrikh Yagoda types.

WTF are you on about. Robin Williams is Jewish...
https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/robin-williams-honorary-jew/

No, Robin Williams wasn’t a Member of the Tribe. His original name wasn’t Wilamovich.

But many American Jews assumed that he was a Jew.

Williams, who died on Monday in his home near San Francisco at 63 in what was presumed to be a suicide, earned his Jewish cred through a career on the stage, in the movies and on TV. He was pals with Billy Crystal. He dropped Yiddishisms into his comedy routines. He did a great Yiddish accent. He went, according to one news story, to 13 bar mitzvahs during eighth grade while growing up in Detroit. He called Steven Spielberg every day during production of “Schindler’s List” to brighten the director’s mood. He starred in “Jakob the Liar,” the 1999 film about a resident in a Nazi ghetto who pretends he listens clandestinely to a hidden radio, giving the other Jews confidence via the false news reports he’d bring them.

He seemed to be one of us, but — son of an Episcopalian father and Christian Scientist mother — wasn’t really one of us.

When “Jakob the Liar” premiered, he told a small gathering of reporters for local Jewish publications that Jewish fans came up to him constantly and assumed he was Jewish. He found that amusing, but not surprising.

Williams called himself, several of the obituaries this week noted, an “honorary Jew.”

MirageF1

Expert Member
Jews of today are not genetically Jews though....

Also, Assuming the Romans were white is silly. The subject is still debated.
Generalisation.
Besides that applies to almost every nationality, culture, religious group in the world today...

Being Jewish is nothing to do with intermarriage and assimilation anyway - it's through the mother's identity.
If your mother is Jewish...technically, halachically you are. Your father can be a Muslim Tutsi from Burundi.

I'm a case in point ( not the Hutsi father part :) )
Both Jewish grandparents on father's side( E European Ashkanazi heritage), Jewish grandmother ( British born )and Protestant grandfather (Australian born ) on mother's side=> Jewish mother => I'm Jewish.

Simple.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Jews of today are not genetically Jews though....
Um.. Wtf does that even mean? They are predominantly of Middle-Eastern decent, which suggests that they are descended from Jews who left Judea at some point.

Citing autosomal DNA studies, Nicholas Wade estimates that "Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews have roughly 30 percent European ancestry, with most of the rest from the Middle East."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

ForceFate

Honorary Master
In simple terms, it's anyone of European descend. Of course Jews in the diaspora may have assimilated into the Germanic and Romance tribes to a large extend. However, that doesn't mean there are no non-white Jews.