“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

theratman

Executive Member
I'm seriously behind in my viewing. Hoping to catch up this week as it sounds like it's been pretty good.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Okay...finally caught up with 214 & 215 finale.

I have to say I am suitably impressed with the progression of FTWD. A fair number of (good) TWD traits are coming thru.

The build up & end result of the Chris story was properly good.

The Nick & the La Colonia matter was a good watch as well.

Will certainly be waiting & watching S3

Neoprod

Honorary Master
It was pretty good. Travis's triple kill, Nick and the zombie's eyes...they amped up the stakes a bit. Think the writers ran out of ways to make Chris annoying so they killed him :p

I wasn't over-impressed with the border patrol thing...wtf are people still stopping other people from moving around during a zombie apocalypse? How much of a hardcore racist \ idiot do you need to be to still be worried about Mexicans coming over and taking dishwashing jobs during the end of days? I didn't buy that too much...hopefully it's just a gang of opportunist sadists (which I'd buy more) than border patrol.

Shellyb1

Expert Member
Managed to watch both episodes. Think it's getting better and started looking forward to them. Now for TWD.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Whoa two-part season opener was hectic. Major death of a proper lead character! Totally unexpected.

Rather different direction taken for the series as well with a number of new characters. Let's see how it all pans out in S3.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
303...still getting to grips with this new narrative. A surprise character makes a return at the very end.

I find that Troy bra very annoying.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I stopped watching halfway through season 2. Is it worth picking up again?
Gonna say yes. The pace has a taken a big uptick in 2nd half of S2 & esp in S3 so far. Interlinking stories pretty well done also. Series is maturing nicely. I personally have no qualms recommending it.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Anyone else still watching?

Still watching here. Just not 100% sold yet on the new direction for S3 & some of the characters.