“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

Slow, but that was expected. Need to get through the character introduction before things can get very interesting. Will keep watching for sure.

F

Fudzy

Enjoying it so far! I was hoping they would focus more on when the sh%t hit the fan and they've dedicated a show to it.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Ok, it's a bit slow and low budget at present. Maybe they are concentrating on building the characters, but they're going to have to up the pace.
I underrated your "low budget" comment.

For a 2015 show the characters are still rocking an iPhone 4(S) models & the cars the people drive are rather cheap.

But hey production value counts...thats what really matters.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
I underrated your "low budget" comment.

For a 2015 show the characters are still rocking an iPhone 4(S) models & the cars the people drive are rather cheap.

But hey production value counts...thats what really matters.
Haven't watched the episode yet, but its a prequel isn't it? So I suppose five years ago the lastest phone would be an iPhone 4S?

F

Fudzy

Haven't watched the episode yet, but its a prequel isn't it? So I suppose five years ago the lastest phone would be an iPhone 4S?
It occurs while Rick is in hospital. One thing that bugs me is they overdid the zombie eyes, they look like neon contacts.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
10 MILLION People Watched “Fear the Walking Dead” Last Night

If you were watching AMC’s “Fear the Walking Dead” last night, you joined 10 million other people in a record-breaking viewing experience.

The prequel to “The Walking Dead” was so big that the premiere was the biggest in cable TV history. Ever.

“Last night’s special 90-minute series premiere of “Fear the Walking Dead” made television history, delivering 10.1 million live/same day viewers and becoming the #1 series premiere in cable television history for total viewers and all key demos,” said AMC in a press release.

“The episode delivered 6.3 million adults 18-49. In that coveted demographic, AMC now is home to three of the top five cable series premieres of all time in live/same day viewing – “Fear the Walking Dead” at #1 (2015), “Better Call Saul” at #2 (2015) and “The Walking Dead” at #5 (2010) – a remarkable accomplishment so far into the post-DVR era.”
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...ple-watched-fear-the-walking-dead-last-night/

Drifter

Honorary Master
Watched it on 140 AMC in SD, Sucked so I downloaded the HD version. Will watch further tonight.

theratman

Executive Member
Watched the episode and thought it was great, the characters seem rich and interesting (except Kaptain Dwelms) and the story seems good. Hoping for good things from this one!