“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
402. Not nearly as good as 401 but still a decent watch. Shows the "Before" arc & ends with the "After" arc that ended on 401.

They still need to recap what happened to Nick at the end of 316 but obviously that will be showned in due time.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
402. Not nearly as good as 401 but still a decent watch. Shows the "Before" arc & ends with the "After" arc that ended on 401.

They still need to recap what happened to Nick at the end of 316 but obviously that will be showned in due time.
They're employing the flashback method.

So 3 different timelines:
1. What happened directly after the last season.
2. Baseball settlement.
3. Enter Morgan.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
They're employing the flashback method.

So 3 different timelines:
1. What happened directly after the last season.
2. Baseball settlement.
3. Enter Morgan.
Yes indeed.

What's your (early) view of the new baddie?

Trying too hard perhaps?

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Yes indeed.

What's your (early) view of the new baddie?

Trying too hard perhaps?
Will have to wait and see how it pans out - words out of sync with the attire/actions so far.

But obviously something major happened between timelines 2 and 3 for main group to be so frazzled.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They might merge the 2 as the main show isn't generating the audience it used to.
I personally wouldn’t like it. Fear the Walking Dead has exceeded The Walking Dead at moulding their characters. Morgan’s character will also better click with this group. When Morgan walked, he walked into a better series, it will be a poor decision in my opinion to poison this series with Rick and co.

The Walking Dead should have stuck to the comic's script.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
403. Hectic episode! So totally unexpected. I was never a big fan of the unnamed character so it’s not a huge blow to me. Having said he/she was a key character of the show.

Strong character development by Morgan as well.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Death follows Morgan wherever he goes...he should crossover to Billions next and spend some time with that douche, Ari Spiros.

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
S04E03 was solid. FTWD s04 is so far exceeding the quality of S08 of TWD by far. Will be interesting how the dead main character will be presented in the flashbacks.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
404. After last week's shock ending this week it's a dual-timeline recap epi. Nothing groundbreaking but some important character development is shown.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
405. Slow-paced backstory of John & Naomi. Nothing particularly memorable.

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
405. Slow-paced backstory of John & Naomi. Nothing particularly memorable.
You like the skop, skiet, en donner episodes.

405 was hands down perhaps one of the best episodes ever of FTWD.

S04 of FTWD reminds me very much of all I miss in TWD. THIS is what TWD was, and again should be.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
^, also enjoyed it very much...mainly, because Garret Dillahunt is doing such a good job with the John Dorie character. Jenna Elfman has been excellent also...I remember her as goofy Dharma and Dillahunt as the goofy dad on Raising Hope - didn't know they had these acting chops.

Shannon Woodward (Elsie on Westworld) was also in Raising Hope coincidentally.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
406. Damn good episode actually. They really have the past & present narratives will orchestrated. Interesting turn of events at the very end.