“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
^, I thought it was garbage, personally. How does the show go from last week's perfection to this week's ***? Like they brought in the Walking Dead writers for the week.

Morgan's pacifism taken to stupid extremes like in TWD...he tells the Vultures about the ambush but obviously they then decide to take advantage...like duh. And speaking of the original ambush, what was the plan? Alicia and co are heavily-outnumbered but their plan was to just take the fight and hope for the best? Worst ambush in history. And the cheap shot at the end was...cheap. He's clearly not going to die.

It was poop.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Not sure where this is heading but it looks like the main family might be being replaced by John, Morgan, Naomi.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Had to play catch up.

WTF man? I thought I was watching The Walking Dead, had to check if season 9 started already.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
408. Mid-season finale. A moving & emotional watch. We bid farewell. All the to & fro flashbacks are tied up.

On the whole S4 of FTWD has been spectacularly good. From where the show started in S1 to where it is now it is most impressive.

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Only got to the midseason finale now.

My theory below:

Madison is not dead, this I can assure you. In TWD universe whenever a main character actually dies the death is shown clearly and conclusively. In this case there was nothing more than the insinuation of Madison's death. This to me rather begs the question of HOW did she survive, not whether she did.

My best theory is that Madison took a page from her son's book and covered herself in the blood of the dead in order to mask her scent and to escape. This may even prove the fan theory that Madison and company are in fact The Whisperers, the ones who will become Rick and company's ultimate enemies, who are almost sure to enter The Walking Dead during season 9. The Whisperers are humans who walk among the dead by constantly covering themselves in the blood and guts of the dead.

So far in season 4 we have seen Alicia and company's first insatiable hate and thirst for blood. This thirst will not simply be quenched, and events which will happen in season 9 of The Walking Dead will see a face off between Rick and co. and Madison and co., and since we already know for a fact that Rick will not survive season 9 of TWD (producers confirmed that Andrew Lincoln is leaving the series) we can only speculate that Madison may be his cause of death.

All of this is of course only my best theory, and I may still be proven wrong.

Last edited:

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Only watched 408 this evening myself and have to agree - Madison has not been conclusively shown to be dead yet.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
^^, Kim Dickens confirmed the show-runners wrote Madison out of the series - it wasn't her choice to leave (unlike Nick who wanted to go off and do other work).

Sucks.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
^^, Kim Dickens confirmed the show-runners wrote Madison out of the series - it wasn't her choice to leave (unlike Nick who wanted to go off and do other work).

Sucks.
Yup, read that as well.

Gavin1205

Only started watching season one this week :whistling: A bit late yeah, but oh so good :love:

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Latest season has has been widely acclaimed and it's the best yet.

Good time to get into this.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
S4 is back on, opener 409 was pretty decent. Different character stories slowly coming together.

One mention of Madison but that was it.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
411 is a Morgan case study as well some new characters shown.

This season of FTWD goes through characters unlike any season. Pretty much anyone is expendable.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
The new blonde actress is a bit too much like Dharma...was confusing until they showed her face close-up.

Decent episode...Morgan can be a bit annoying as a character but the actor is really, really good.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
412. What on earth is the story of the "mysterious woman"? Just all-round freaky.