“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
415. Good episode. Jim finally becoming a team player & Morgan a top notch leader.

Only 1 episode left & the setup looks interesting.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
I'm quite enjoying this last half of the season, especially now that irritating Nick is out. Should have gotten rid of him ages ago.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Surprised to see zero comments about the finale.

Anyway.

416. Fokol crossover with TWD (alas). A very unexpected finale, nothing crazy dramatic, no excessive killing, no crazy tension scenes.

The very end has this weird direction change they are going for. I’m all in two minds.

Onwards to S5 in 2019.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
The way the episode ended, they could do another spinoff - Fear The Walking A Team :p

Glad they're finally grouped up and nobody got offed...I quite like everyone on this show. Which is weird because most of the characters are new.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Only question I have about the Finale was how the eff did the injured Morgan (Momo) suddenly get this huge burst of power & energy?

Did he find some spinach along the way...

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Only question I have about the Finale was how the eff did the injured Morgan (Momo) suddenly get this huge burst of power & energy?

Did he find some spinach along the way...
Leave that...the ethanol is leaking out the truck and they're right there with the container but somehow they can't fill it?

BLIXEMPIE

Executive Member
Leave that...the ethanol is leaking out the truck and they're right there with the container but somehow they can't fill it?
That was such a retarded scene. I was like, great, problem solved, there's your ethanol, now take a container and fill it up.

Scary_Turtle

A bit of a lame ending

-Morgan gets his hair pulled and crashes.
-Couldn't get the valve open, shoots a hole in the truck, no z's around, people standing next to the hole with containers and didn't fill up the containers. Really
-Morgan turns down civilization to try and re-enact Kevin Costner in the postman but hes doing it with a gimpy leg, ultimately putting the people the people he "loves" the most it harms way every day.

One positive, that is kinda the way civilization would start rebuilding.

Those were my takes from the finale

FiestaST

Honorary Master
A bit of a lame ending

-Morgan gets his hair pulled and crashes.
-Couldn't get the valve open, shoots a hole in the truck, no z's around, people standing next to the hole with containers and didn't fill up the containers. Really
-Morgan turns down civilization to try and re-enact Kevin Costner in the postman but hes doing it with a gimpy leg, ultimately putting the people the people he "loves" the most it harms way every day.

One positive, that is kinda the way civilization would start rebuilding.

Those were my takes from the finale
Don’t forget the “horrible lady” is finally gone. Yay!