“Fear The Walking Dead” Companion Series.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Only watched epi 2; had to wait for my line speed to hit full speed on the 1st...lol

Anyway epi 2 was good; more key characters introduced & story moves at a faster pace. Only 4 more epi's left for the year.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Watched the first two episodes last night. I enjoyed it. Nice to see how Walking Dead began.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Oh...that drug addict....he irritates me no end. I hope he gets bitten. I think I might like him more as a zombie. :p

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Watched the first two episodes last night. I enjoyed it. Nice to see how Walking Dead began.
Well, it does give a different angle. But, it doesn't really explain how everyone was infected.

Also, in the main series, we had to wait a while before the all-people-are-infected realisation and not just getting bit does it. This series introduces it right off the bat.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Also, in the main series, we had to wait a while before the all-people-are-infected realisation and not just getting bit does it. This series introduces it right off the bat.
That is also true. But maybe it is because in Walking Dead there are so few people, so hardly any people dying from any other caused except being bitten. But be that as it may, does not really bother me. I still enjoyed it.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Epi 3 airs next week...

Slightly off topic: I have the R199pm bum DSTV package & was surprised to see that on AMC on my lowly package aired the 1st two epi's of the show after each other on Saturday Night.

Not a bad turnaround time at all for a basic package.

Last edited:
F

Fudzy

I was hoping for some flashbacks to when the outbreak started and this is filling the gap pretty well. That main dad character can't act to save his life tho.