“I have never been to Switzerland. We went to Geneva"

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Ooh I've been to Gugulethu and Calvinia, oh, anywhere I could run
Took the hand of a tenderpreneur man and we made love in the sun
But I ran out of places and friendly faces because I had to be free
I've been to Geneva, but I've never been to Switzerland...

Urist

Expert Member
When you get to go to a place in Europe or USA and you know absolutely nothing about it.... Many people study a place for years, it's history and culture in anticipation to go there. I doubt she even took a second glance at the architectire in Geneva or even in NY. Entitled and thankless as ANC execs are....
If only she'd come back and tell her comrades what absolute rubbish dumps our cities looks like because of them.

Mobster

When you get to go to a place in Europe or USA and you know absolutely nothing about it.... Many people study a place for years, it's history and culture in anticipation to go there. I doubt she even took a second glance at the architectire in Geneva or even in NY. Entitled and thankless as ANC execs are....
I guess you kind of miss these things when your not the one paying for the trip

Reactions: LBS

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
lord ... please help me keep my facepalm hand rested, in a case like this I would decapitate myself if I perform a facepalm that meets the scale of the utter stupidity of this brain dead oxygen thief

Yskasmetnstoof

Why did she not add they did not go to Gustamala and Samoa either? And the Falkland Islands. Or the Shetlands. It would add to the word count of the statement.
How the hell did she get appointed in the cabinet?

Thor

Honorary Master
She's in charge of spectrum, 5G and the ICT prosperity of South Africa.

Good luck.

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Fscking muppet.... that is all I can say.
My Dear old Nemesis ...

EXTRAPOLATE this bit of -- well I am not quite sure WHAT to call it -- 100X and you have the story ( in a nutshell ) of the ANC / SACP / EFF / COSATU ruling party / government !

One WONDERS -- did the cretin fly SAA ..?????
Could the -- cabin-crew -- not have helped ?
( perhaps they ALSO never took Geography at whatever educational institution they attended ? )