“Just shut up Vodacom” – Minister of Communications

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
“Just shut up Vodacom” – Minister of Communications

South Africa’s Minister of Communications Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams has told Vodacom to “just shut up” on Twitter, commenting on the Please Call Me matter.

The statement came after Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi said on Twitter that people must stand by “Nkosana ‘Please Call Me’ Makaket” against “this bully called Vodacom”.

R13...

Honorary Master
The wench would do well to shut her hole herself too. Vodacom are within their right to respond to bad press and what they see as misinformation, does she expect them to just sit back and let everyone go on without them interjecting. She must think twitter is a rally where you just shout slogans and everyone who responds just says "buwa com" or "amandla".

ekske1

Expert Member

3WA

Executive Member
The level of nuance in her comment is quite something. She's obviously taken a long time to study the issue, and has a good grasp of the relevant facts. The fact that she could convey so many levels of understanding in just four words shows that we are dealing with a formidable intellect.

We are led!

lordnokon

What has happenend to the old saying "sit 'n wag voor jou mond"?? Because all these cANCer idiots speaks a load of :****: :****:

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I would not expect this kind of statement from the Minister of Communications. Unless she is extremely well informed about the case and what really transpired, it is not god for her to take sides and possibly alienate the biggest telecoms player in South Africa.

Hummercellc

Expert Member
A minister should be unbiased in a case like this, and instead of adding fuel to the fire, the minister should be facilitating this matter, she is after all the "Minister Of Communications"

Daruk

Honorary Master
When you can’t articulate a valid argument...

“must be protected from Vodacom”

Protect me from yourself

stevey

Vodacom do the right thing or else we are going to mobilize our masses then you will see yourself what's going to happen