“Just shut up Vodacom” – Minister of Communications

Zukat

Vodacom do the right thing or else we are going to mobilize our masses then you will see yourself what's going to happen
Wow this is priceless, well worth of 2 years wait to hear from you for the first time. Thank you

stevey
Joined Jan 21, 2017
Messages 1

JustAsk

Expert Member
A minister should be unbiased in a case like this, and instead of adding fuel to the fire, the minister should be facilitating this matter, she is after all the "Minister Of Communications"
What is there to be unbiase about? Court have already ruled on this matter, so she supported the court's decision, the way it should be.

For context, you know that thing many don't seemed to care for...she said "shut up" "and go talk to Makate's team". I have no problem with her reply, BS should be treated with the disrespect it deserves.
“Do the right thing, talk to Makate instead of this poor PR stunt,” she said.

“Don’t talk to us until you have reached a settlement with his team.”
The "poor pr stunt" is Vodacom acting like they want to pay a reasonable amount based on the court ruling" Well, he asked for 15c in every R1, which are roughly estimated at R10 billion. The court did NOT rule that as unreasonable, so a reasonable amount should be close to that.

The_MAC

Executive Member
Always found it surprising how people would "protect" a random stranger to them in his personal court case, as though they have something to gain from it. Irrespective of the ruling.

hungrymamba

If I was an inventor as he claims he is... I wouldn't say no to R10-million, I would take that and invent something else... Unless he was a one hit wonder who go lucky...

Swa

Honorary Master
I'm also starting to get tired of this. Vodacom should just use those billion of OOB. If I remember correctly the decision was that the amount should be decided on arbitration and not Vodacom deciding what it should be.

JustAsk

Expert Member
How about GFY idiot.
Or else what? You radical wannabe's make me sick. People like you are the reason this country is in shambles.
Seems like you're pissed because he's not a real radical. You belong on twitter.

Zamarvelous

The minister has every right to be infuriated by Vodacom.This matter has draged on for more than 10 years now.They must obey the court ruling and pay up.

Mampara

Stella why don't you study the fk up. Sort out your department and let the court resolve the matter.

D tj

oober said:
"I suppose if it was up to Vodacom "reasonable compensation" would be a new Galaxy S9 on a discounted contract and three months free data..."
With the contract set to claw back the cost of the above and more via OOB Shark!!
FTFY