“Just shut up Vodacom” – Minister of Communications

Swa

Honorary Master
The hypocrisy of this comment is outstanding.

You claiming it is a free country so you don't need to shut up, yet you are are defending a woman who claims to someone else they must shut up. :unsure:
She can tell them to but whether they do is another matter. You're acting like her word is law rather than a general sentiment.

The court also did NOT rule that R1 million rand was not unreasonable, so by your own logic an amount close to that should also be reasonable.

The fact is the court did not rule an actual amount hence the reason why it is still in court. The communication minister must stay out of it until a final ruling (including compensation amount) has been finalised.
Where Vodacom is making the mistake is in claiming it's been finalised when it hasn't. She's just telling them to go back to the negotiations.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
She can tell them to but whether they do is another matter. You're acting like her word is law rather than a general sentiment.

Where Vodacom is making the mistake is in claiming it's been finalised when it hasn't. She's just telling them to go back to the negotiations.
Are you retarded?

Nothing about my comments had any regards to the minister, she can say what she wants to. My points were in reference to those two comments made by the posters

so yeah try again Mr Swanepoel

Swa

Honorary Master
Are you retarded?

Nothing about my comments had any regards to the minister, she can say what she wants to. My points were in reference to those two comments made by the posters

so yeah try again Mr Swanepoel
The hypocrisy of this comment is outstanding.

You claiming it is a free country so you don't need to shut up, yet you are are defending a woman who claims to someone else they must shut up. :unsure:
?

Bewlen

Clearly, this intellectual giant sure put them in their place!
The mind boggles. The face palms. The rand sinks.

Last edited:

Daruk

Honorary Master

She has a bit of a streak it seems.
Now she wants to bar journos from reporting stuff that reflects badly on the ANC.

You can’t separate the party and the government it seems.

https://ewn.co.za/2019/02/09/ndabeni-abrahams-apologises-for-altercation-with-media-at-anc-rally

“The launch in KwaBhaca, Mount Frere was disrupted just as ANC Treasurer-General Paul Mashatile was about to speak, by singing demonstrators allegedly frustrated by a lack of service delivery in their area.
Ndabeni-Abrahams, who's part of the ANC Eastern Cape provincial executive, is reported to have blocked journalists from covering the protesting crowd”