“Right-wing white people” responsible for ANCYL website hacks says Shivambu

Gatecrasher

Executive Member
Right wing? Well that's a joke. ANCYL is the new dawn of Nazism. Adolf Melama and Heinrich Shivambu. Whites are the new Jews. We don't know who did it, but we know who to blame. For everything. Fire up the gas ovens.

MickeyD

RIP
Come on, Floyd, if you have evidence please lay a charge at your nearest SAPS offices.

fragtion

Expert Member
So the 'white' person (typical assumption) is a right-wing extremist, because he pointed out an important fact? Do the FACTS hurt and offend, ANCYL? Aren't they just accurately describing YOUR own chosen behaviour? If Malema wants, he's MORE THAN WELCOME to sell his R16mil house and give it to the poor.
If Malema is not a perfect example of a racist bigot fascist extremist, then I'm not sure who would be? Disgusting hypocrites.

bekdik

Honorary Master
ANC Youth League spokesperson Floyd Shivambu believes right-wing whites are behind hack attack

Is he implying that other race groups are incapable of hacking their web site?

KeezA

Think of it this way. It now gives you a reason to go to an ANC website. It gives you something to laugh about and makes your day.
I say thumbs up to the crew that are doing it. :D:D:D:D
They are exercising their freedom of speech the same way big mouth it doing it.
Its not deformation of character because Malema has never done that.:)

avert

ancyl is just asking for it arent they.

behold the future leaders of our country and their infinite wisdom

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
All whites are right wingers to ANCYL.

They are the most racist organisation in SA at the moment (Besides the ANC).

chris_meier

In the eyes of the South African majority, the minority is always responsible for the evils of the world. For such a small group we sure as heck are busy!

theJonster

In the eyes of the South African majority, the minority is always responsible for the evils of the world. For such a small group we sure as heck are busy!

one wonders where we find the time to earn a living and pay exorbitant taxes nevermind hack ANCYL websites....

SlyFly

Expert Member
Well we all saw that coming... The first thing I thought when I saw it was hacked was: Another thing they will blame on the whites! Then I laughed, because what else can we do...

Alchemist

Expert Member
Or it could be a black person, who had a private education and has just had enough of all the crap... just saying

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
It could very well be a white person, but how do they know he is a right winger?
It could just be someone doing it for kicks or for the lulz!