“Stop e-tolls now”

Liam_Selby

MyBroadband Intern
“Stop e-tolls now”

The Organisation Undoing Tax Abuse (Outa), Cosatu, and other organisations are marching to the government on Friday with a simple message – the e-toll scheme needs to be stopped once and for all.

The march will start at Burgers Park in Thabo Sehume and Jacob Mare streets in Pretoria Central at 9:00 and heads to the Union Buildings.

How much money has been spent on e-toll bailouts already?
Pay KAPSCH and shut the system down for good.

Is there a way the public can get access to the meeting minutes of, in this case, the transportation ministry? I would like to see whether a point is tabled that speaks to improving the effective spending of taxes already allocated to the ministry and what discussion happens to decline that suggestion in lieu of a point that suggest taxing the public more, with fuel levies and e-tolling.

Is there a way the public can get access to the meeting minutes of, in this case, the transportation ministry? I would like to see whether a point is tabled that speaks to improving the effective spending of taxes already allocated to the ministry and what discussion happens to decline that suggestion in lieu of a point that suggest taxing the public more, with fuel levies and e-tolling.

They do not make the connection between tax and the budget available to the department. Civil servants think that the government has its own money and that they are spending that money. You will therefore never see such a point on their meeting agendas

When I walk in malls and see the e-toll shops, I always think.
The money for those should be going into roads not shops.

Back