1.6 2010 Polo 6R - Price on Coil Pack?

Deago999

Guys - its late and all the VW's are closed.

Just hoping someone can give me a educated guesstimate or has recent had experience in replacing their coilpack or at least how much VW might charge me for 1?

Thanks!

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Does it use a coil pack though, Is it not those individual coils for each cylinder?

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Ok, it will be around those prices shown on that site, is your car still driveable? my friend had one of those go on his Corolla and he was stuck, I was surprised since I thought the whole point of having individual coils was that the car could still go with 3 cylinders.

Just buy one and replace it yourself, it is a plug n play thing as far as i know, unless if you need to plug a computer and reset something on VWs.

Deago999

Ok, it will be around those prices shown on that site, is your car still driveable? my friend had one of those go on his Corolla and he was stuck, I was surprised since I thought the whole point of having individual coils was that the car could still go with 3 cylinders.

Just buy one and replace it yourself, it is a plug n play thing as far as i know, unless if you need to plug a computer and reset something on VWs.

Unfortunately that site doesnt have for Polos - but the golf ones were R600 odd.

Yep car is still running - albeit a bit rough.