10+ Before-And-After Pics Reveal What War Did To The Largest City In Syria

Drifter

Honorary Master
Humans, fahrked up. No wonder all the Aliens left.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Cue 5 page thread of people telling us how terrible bad things are.

CyberDemon

I never made any comments about the Syrian war to anyone since it started. But last week I saw this video on Al Jazeera news of a small girl crying in pain. She was screaming to the doctors to not lie about her arm being broken(I assume it was amputated) and asking where her mother was. I only saw a glimpse and she was covered in blood. It was enough for me to feel sick and turn away from the TV but the sound still haunted me. I decided that I had to do something. So I wrote to the Russian embassy and pleaded that they try to minimize civilian casualties(Apparently it was a Russian plane that dropped the bomb that injured the girl and probably killed her mother). I can only be hopeful that something will come of it, however unlikely that may be. :(

Batista

Executive Member
I never made any comments about the Syrian war to anyone since it started. But last week I saw this video on Al Jazeera news of a small girl crying in pain. She was screaming to the doctors to not lie about her arm being broken(I assume it was amputated) and asking where her mother was. I only saw a glimpse and she was covered in blood. It was enough for me to feel sick and turn away from the TV but the sound still haunted me. I decided that I had to do something. So I wrote to the Russian embassy and pleaded that they try to minimize civilian casualties(Apparently it was a Russian plane that dropped the bomb that injured the girl and probably killed her mother). I can only be hopeful that something will come of it, however unlikely that may be. :(
Go watch the movie Eye in the Sky 2015.Its about a drone wanting to drop a hellfire missile on a target,but there is a little girl selling bread outside the house that is in the killzone.The whole movie is about this one scene and it was very gripping, and based on a true story.

FNfal

Executive Member
Was Bashar Hafez al-Assad so bad that so many people had to die and the country getting devastated the way it is , just to get rid of him .

CyberDemon

Go watch the movie Eye in the Sky 2015.Its about a drone wanting to drop a hellfire missile on a target,but there is a little girl selling bread outside the house that is in the killzone.The whole movie is about this one scene and it was very gripping, and based on a true story.
Something like that will upset me a lot if it turns out that they dropped the bomb. So I rather not watch it. But thanks for letting me know about it.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
The after pics look similar to a lot of SA's "current pics".
So meh... War or ANC. Pick your poison I guess?

theratman

Executive Member
You may yet have your cake and eat it. Time will tell...
I'd rather have a rotten corrupt government than one thats cities are being bombed to bits with hundreds of thousands of deaths. The lesser of 2 evils. I won't be having any cake as I'm getting outta dodge anyway ;)