10" Tablet

marine1

Honorary Master
Hi guys I need to get a Tab thats not to pricey but will withstand a few upgrades over the years
I have a Samsung N8000 and cant do much with it anymore as its not upgradable with any software
I need one to mirror whatsapp specifically - for work

Thanks in advance
Doesnt have to be Samsung but would like one to be

Bighit

Expert Member
Just ordered the Galaxy Tab A7 64gb last night off Amazon l, with extra 64gb SD card, screen protector and kids carry case for 4900 last night. The Tab S6 Lite was there too but the Galaxy Tab S7 would be the next step up, very cheap on Amazon compared to SA prices.

marine1

Honorary Master
Just ordered the Galaxy Tab A7 64gb last night off Amazon l, with extra 64gb SD card, screen protector and kids carry case for 4900 last night. The Tab S6 Lite was there too but the Galaxy Tab S7 would be the next step up, very cheap on Amazon compared to SA prices.
Doesn't the import duty kill the price

Speedster

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Saba'a

Executive Member
The R4900 is worst case, Amazon adds all shipping costs and import duties onto the price for you.

FWIW, ordered a laptop 3 months ago off them and never had any additional charges from Amazon/customs.
Correct. One even gets refunds after delivery. Not much but still they refund if costs less.

marine1

Honorary Master
What's it going to be @marine1 ? A7, S6 Lite, S7 or teclast?
I have no idea, so confused - want to buy it local so the Chinese one wont work out for me, guess it comes down to specs and price but the S7 is madly expensive

Bighit

Expert Member
@marine1 , my A7 from Amazon arrived today and everything is good, no extra charges and took exactly 1 day short of a month to arrive.