10 video streaming services for the price of DStv Premium

ponder

Honorary Master
I don't watch much sports except for the odd rugby game so this more.freestreams-live1.com works just fine for me...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I finally got Hulu working.

Disney+ is proving to be a bit trickier. Not sure if upgrading my Hulu sub to include the Disney+ bundle will work. Will give it a shot later this week...

Corelli

Expert Member
You forgot Viki Rakutten. Asian and South Asian movies/series. R75 per month.

milomak

Honorary Master
I finally got Hulu working.

Disney+ is proving to be a bit trickier. Not sure if upgrading my Hulu sub to include the Disney+ bundle will work. Will give it a shot later this week...
does hulu still require a us credit card?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
does hulu still require a us credit card?
You can load gift vouchers now.

Disney+ still requires a US card and I'm not going to pay $4 a month for a prepaid card that I'm only going to use for one service.

You might be able to upgrade your Hulu sub to include Disney as a workaround. Haven't tried that yet, will check over the weekend...

Speedster

Honorary Master
As much as I dislike DSTV the sad reality is that their sports offering is virtually unrivalled globally. You need to spend at least the DSTV sub to get access to all the live content they have available

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
As much as I dislike DSTV the sad reality is that their sports offering is virtually unrivalled globally. You need to spend at least the DSTV sub to get access to all the live content they have available
The answer then is to stop being a sports junkie. You'll have more free time on your weekends and you'll be in a generally better mood. Ignorance is bliss.

Take it from someone who religiously followed cricket, rugby, football and F1. I now only limit myself to F1 as it's more accessible, but also less frequent...

Speedster

Honorary Master
The answer then is to stop being a sports junkie. You'll have more free time on your weekends and you'll be in a generally better mood. Ignorance is bliss.

Take it from someone who religiously followed cricket, rugby, football and F1. I now only limit myself to F1 as it's more accessible, but also less frequent...
I thought we were talking about DSTV but now you've made this all about my addiction?

azbob

Honorary Master

Stop sports-shaming people.

adnaanhitman

SAMSUNG TV PLUS is free, but a VPN is necessary. You pay ZERO subscription fees for all content including sports. Check it out...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
SAMSUNG TV PLUS is free, but a VPN is necessary. You pay ZERO subscription fees for all content including sports. Check it out...
There's some ok entertainment stuff for a free service, but the sports channels aren't going to do for the sorts of sports that South Africans watch...

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Buy your Hulu coupon cards on Amazon, the same applies for US Netflix
Paying in $ for netflix at US prices just means you're paying way more for Netflix. SA prices are far less expensive. $6 pm cheaper for the Premium plan.
You might be able to upgrade your Hulu sub to include Disney as a workaround. Haven't tried that yet, will check over the weekend...
As you've probably found by now the bundle via Hulu is the cheapest and easiest way to get both - plus you're essentially getting ESPN for free.